No power to motor

Enargins

After taking off my rear wheel and battery, and then replacing both, I now have no wattage to the motor. I have power, as the LCD lights up and works. But no power to the motor either by PAS or throttle. (And the throttle shut off button has been glued in place for a long time, so that's not preventing the throttle from working.)

Any ideas? 2018 RadCity.

EDIT: Solved. (See below.)

Last edited:
Here is a longshot, but you must be in PAS 1 or higher for the motor to run. If set to PAS 0, the throttle or pedals will not engage the motor. Try PAS 1 or higher???

Here is a longshot, but you must be in PAS 1 or higher for the motor to run. If set to PAS 0, the throttle or pedals will not engage the motor. Try PAS 1 or higher???

Thanks for the reply, but I'm pretty sure the throttle will work in PAS 0. Not 100% sure though. Either way, I tried different PAS levels.

Anyway, turned out it was the motor plug. I had tried unplugging and plugging it back in again at first, but tried it again, this time pushing really, really hard, and that did the trick. I guess that extra 1/16" of an inch made the difference.

Thanks again.

Glad you got it! I have an aftermarket controller, and it must be in PAS 1 or higher for the throttle to work, so I guess i forgot how the stock one works!

So the throttle switch is considered a safety device but using software to disable everything at PAS 0 would make more sense.

Back