No issues, just feels great to be out peddling on new S6044 bikes

RichS

I mentioned in HometownHockeyfan's thread that my spouse and I had received a new Colt and Shred and we were riding them a bit without batteries. Well, the batteries arrived and we've had a couple great rides now. What a blast. The photo here was taken at the Washington State Lincoln Rock State Park, located just north of Wenatchee and the Rocky Reach hydroelectric dam on the Columbia River (where the electricity for our bikes is produced).

Attachments

• 20200709 LincolnStatePark.jpeg
    20200709 LincolnStatePark.jpeg
    729.3 KB · Views: 414
I mentioned in HometownHockeyfan's thread that my spouse and I had received a new Colt and Shred and we were riding them a bit without batteries. Well, the batteries arrived and we've had a couple great rides now. What a blast. The photo here was taken at the Washington State Lincoln Rock State Park, located just north of Wenatchee and the Rocky Reach hydroelectric dam on the Columbia River (where the electricity for our bikes is produced).

Welcome to EBR and enjoy your new rides... they look like a great pair! ;)

1594428432573.png

Attachments

• 1594428434412.png
    1594428434412.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 391
Did they tell you the battery was going to be sent at a later date? I just got my bike and no battery - everything we “fulfilled” and delivered according to their website and UPS. I ordered the larger battery - hoping you can provide some insight. Thanks!

I don't think S604 told me directly that the batteries would be shipped separately but I had read maybe in this forum that that was to be expected due to shipping regulations. I did call S604, because I didn't get the rear light that I had ordered with the Shred, and asked when I could expect the batteries (I ordered a Shred and a Colt) and was told to expect them in about a week. They were apparently short on batteries so shipped the batteries from the Calgary (?) store. So, I received the bikes on a Monday and the batteries on the next Monday. I also upgraded to the 14AH batteries.

Back