No ebike yet, but need some help

jimbes

Wanted to say hi from Colorado. Been doing some research on ebikes, but my size is a very limiting factor. Well, my inseam is. I have a 39" inseam (99cm). I've test ridden some bikes and was leaning towards a Specialized Vado 5.0. Now contemplating a Maxx (from Germany). I want to ask about extra large frame bikes. I know this is not the subforum to do so. Anyone got a suggestion on which sub-forum to use? Thanks.

Thanks Timpo. I've gone through that thread. I may start a new thread in the General Discussion sub-forum.

I would call Crazy Lennys and see if they have their Crazy Deal in a size 60 cm. That is a great deal for that bike, and it is 5cm taller than the Specialized.
Thanks. Talked to them. He suggested that perhaps their Magnum Ranger might work. That's not the kind of bike I'm really looking for. I will look into Stromer ST5 on the Stromer website.

Wanted to say hi from Colorado. Been doing some research on ebikes, but my size is a very limiting factor. Well, my inseam is. I have a 39" inseam (99cm). I've test ridden some bikes and was leaning towards a Specialized Vado 5.0. Now contemplating a Maxx (from Germany). I want to ask about extra large frame bikes. I know this is not the subforum to do so. Anyone got a suggestion on which sub-forum to use? Thanks.

I am 6'3" tall and I purchased an NCM Moscow plus. Its a big bike and I love the quality I have for the price I paid. I recommend this bike for taller riders. Frankys 2 cents...

Back