No customer service response from biktrix about delays and shipping method

Status
Not open for further replies.
That‘s what he now claims. I have no proof of that. My receipt is missing $106. That’s not a full refund.

Last edited by a moderator:
That‘s what he now claims. I have no proof of that. My receipt is missing $106. That’s not a full refund.
I think it takes a few business days for the credit to post, so give him until rest of this week and report back if he hasn't

Here is your refund proof:

1592856937574.png

1592856954681.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good example of why it's best to take customer complaints off line and deal with cases such as this on an exception basis. This will ultimately reflect poorly on Biktrix. Roshan, you kept it together for most of the thread but I don't think you are doing yourself any favors by trying to get the last word in, and same for the internet keyboard warriors defending you. I would apologize for losing your cool and move on.

Hey everyone,

There was a great deal of fighting, accusations, and disrespectful behavior in this thread. This is why we temporarily removed it from public view. Court has personally spoken on the phone with Spatzi and Roshan, to facilitate working out this problem outside of the forum.

I have cleaned up this thread and removed posts that were in violation of the EBR Etiquette Rules. I would encourage everyone involved to please give those a read-through and do your best to heed those guidelines when interacting on our forums. We love having all of you here, but it's vitally important that each of us does our part to keep the discourse respectful and productive!

If you have any questions or concerns you can reach out to me by messaging me, or by emailing me at [email protected]. If there are situations like this in the future where moderator attention is needed you are welcome to summon me by tagging me :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back