Next gen Monte Capro

Very nice Roshan! I really like what you're doing with your ebike business. Unfortunately for me at 6'-2" and preferring a 29er, the MC will never fit me. I do point people to your products all the time, as I think in the pre-order business you're one of the top guys and from what I've seen, and I watched every step you've made, you always keep your word. Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing it all here on EBR forums.

That's a lot of power for the price, @roshan! Like the move to the semi integrated battery; more sleek appearance. I can see folks having a good time riding trails on this bike. Your bikes have inspired some very passionate ebike owners on our forum and this new version of the Monte Capro will surely do the same.

Very nice Roshan! I really like what you're doing with your ebike business. Unfortunately for me at 6'-2" and preferring a 29er, the MC will never fit me. I do point people to your products all the time, as I think in the pre-order business you're one of the top guys and from what I've seen, and I watched every step you've made, you always keep your word. Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing it all here on EBR forums.

Thank you sire! Actually this new design is taller than the prev gen. At 6' 2", this bike will fit you nicely. I has several folks 6'+ try out the Monte Capro and they love this one much more than the prev gen. The wheel size on this gen is 27.5" as compared to the 26" previous version.

Thanks again for your support and kind words!

That's a lot of power for the price, @roshan! Like the move to the semi integrated battery; more sleek appearance. I can see folks having a good time riding trails on this bike. Your bikes have inspired some very passionate ebike owners on our forum and this new version of the Monte Capro will surely do the same.

Thank you Ann. I'm working with Bafang to see when I can get their 1000W torque sensored motors on our bikes. That would be even more epic!

That said, this new MC competes directly with a lot of the top players for a fraction of the price. It really is a crazy good bike for the money :)

WOW!! The black color and semi integrated battery gives the bike a completely different look. It looks more expensive but at half the cost. Good job in bringing this out. Plus the 27.5 tire will be attractive to a lot of people who are over 6 feet tall, especially me. This new gen version just moved up my list to number 1 spot.

Will there be an option for upgraded battery in the future?

WOW!! The black color and semi integrated battery gives the bike a completely different look. It looks more expensive but at half the cost. Good job in bringing this out. Plus the 27.5 tire will be attractive to a lot of people who are over 6 feet tall, especially me. This new gen version just moved up my list to number 1 spot.

Will there be an option for upgraded battery in the future?

Thanks, Jolly!
This current version comes with a 36V 14Ah battery. We will offer upgrade battery packs soon with 36V 17Ah packs!

Thank you Ann. I'm working with Bafang to see when I can get their 1000W torque sensored motors on our bikes. That would be even more epic!

That said, this new MC competes directly with a lot of the top players for a fraction of the price. It really is a crazy good bike for the money :)

Any idea when that might be available?

Back