JoJoCamel

Region
USA
Just purchased a "first gen" Stromer ST1 Platinum that aesthetically is in great condition with charger and two bat's. I'm locked out, (seller didn't remember PIN) and one out of two batteries is dead. I'm grateful to find such a community.

If you have forgotten your PIN, you can request a new PIN in the myStromer app, under Settings. We will then send you a new PIN by text message to the registered telephone number.

If you have forgotten your PIN, you can request a new PIN in the myStromer app, under Settings. We will then send you a new PIN by text message to the registered telephone number.
Thanks, Foofer! I did just that last evening through the app. Can you tell me if that will go to the ORIGINAL registered tel. number, (previous owner) or to my number as listed with my recent (yesterday) registration. Thank you kindly!

Thanks, Foofer! I did just that last evening through the app. Can you tell me if that will go to the ORIGINAL registered tel. number, (previous owner) or to my number as listed with my recent (yesterday) registration. Thank you kindly!
I just looked it up so I dont know. it would depend on how fast they can change the account over I bet.

Back