Newbie question on Sport and Flow

Jbiker1

Region
USA
I am looking at other bikes but have a couple of Espin questions. I am a senior. 6 ft 1, 255 lbs. Riding primarily on highway with 45 mph speed limit. No bike lanes. Moderate hills. Possibly ride bike paths occasionally.
Will these bikes handle my weight with hills? Possible bigger hit on range? How comfortable is the Sport?
I also prefer step through due to hip and knee issues. Flow sounds good. But need speed also, riding with traffic. Which bike would work Best? For owners of these bikes. How are they holding u p ? How is customer support?

I know I'm not really answering your question, but if you're looking for high speed capability with long range (dual battery), maybe these ones might better option.

They're all step thru, powered by Bafang Ultra & dual battery.

Juggernaut Ultra Duo Step Thru

Eunorau Spector ST

WattWagons Helios

Sondors LX
I like the 1000 w, but not street legal here in Ga. 750w max. Biktrix stunner x. $ 1 contender , pricey with ex

Continued. Error above. Extras on stunner x add up. I have also looked at juggernaut step thru 750w mid.
I like the evelo delta x, but even more pricey. Price is the main reason I was looking ar espin again. Delta x is 2x price of espin bike I need to stay under $2500.
I really live evelos warranties too.

Unless you're going to delimit the bike (and void your warranty), the top motor assist speed for any class 2 bike (like the Sport and Flow) is 20 mph. Any faster depends on your input - the motor won't help.

I love my Flow! Handles moderate hills well, seems to have the advertised range so far, the upright riding position is comfy, it's just a fun bike. I don't weigh 255 though - hopefully someone else can come in on that. I DID weigh close to 200, but getting out there and riding, along with attention to diet, have helped me lose some of that weight 🤩🤩🤩.

I'm hoping to lose some weight also. So if you turn the bike up past 20. This voids the warranty. I thought later dlort was class 3. Need to check review specs again. Thanks for the info, especially from a owner of one of these bikes.

Back