New Wattwagon Website is Live

Would be cool to see but a bit unfair with the Hydra having 3000 watts and the Levo only 250 watts.

Yeah, but if you upgrade to Archon you wouldn't have to BS about why the motor is so unrefined and the torque sensing sucks so bad compared to the weenie beenie motor.

Would be cool to see but a bit unfair with the Hydra having 3000 watts and the Levo only 250 watts.
Actually in that review, the reviewer says the watt output is much higher but they slag the rated wattage output just for the European market, in fact a 15 amp controller with 48V battery is 720 watts peak, so make sure you get at least the 1000W version for power so now your peaking at 1500W instead of 700W. One thing for sure is that 250W rating is bogus, it handles with ease over double that.

GPS is BYOD at the moment. The frame can take anything from 70mmx35mmx30mm. We have tested with most common 2G and 4G gps tracker otions you can find on Amazon / Alibaba.

We are working to bring a WW version of the GPS service as well but that's not quite ready yet.
If I understand correctly now(in your recent response in another thread), WW will have a GPS service on your own in your newest bikes coming out? It will built-in into the standard WW builds(not an extra cost option)? Hopefully it will be pretty reliable. Not having reliable GPS, would be a significant factor in me deciding not to get any e-bike from any e-bike maker.

Not having reliable GPS, would be a significant factor in me deciding not to get any e-bike from any e-bike maker.
Really? Reliability notwithstanding your requirement for any built-in GPS unit in a bike is going to seriously limit your options in the marketplace.

Edit: I assume you’re talking about GPS trackers.

Last edited:
Really? Reliability notwithstanding your requirement for any built-in GPS unit in a bike is going to seriously limit your options in the marketplace.

Edit: I assume you’re talking about GPS trackers.
Yes. Yes, yes, yes. At this point, they're absolutely ZERO. Ultimately I might have to look outside of getting an ebike(but I'm not in rush to buy). I can wait, until the situation gets better.

If I understand correctly now(in your recent response in another thread), WW will have a GPS service on your own in your newest bikes coming out? It will built-in into the standard WW builds(not an extra cost option)? Hopefully it will be pretty reliable. Not having reliable GPS, would be a significant factor in me deciding not to get any e-bike from any e-bike maker.
Are you asking if we will offer this service as a standalone ? The answer is yes.
In terms of accuracy and reliability we are using probably as close to the top performing compact tracker as you can possibly get in the market. Ditto for the service.

Will there be some gaps? We anticipate that. Nothing is 100%. Please note that no GPS service will work reliably inside this aluminum frames or cromoly frames. GPS is what we can offer in part due to the switch to carbon frame.

If you want to use it inside aluminum, or any metal frame, we will probably not be the choice to make. Not just due to metal /faraday cage issues, but also due to component sizing.

Let me know if this helps

Are you asking if we will offer this service as a standalone ? The answer is yes.
In terms of accuracy and reliability we are using probably as close to the top performing compact tracker as you can possibly get in the market. Ditto for the service.

Will there be some gaps? We anticipate that. Nothing is 100%. Please note that no GPS service will work reliably inside this aluminum frames or cromoly frames. GPS is what we can offer in part due to the switch to carbon frame.

If you want to use it inside aluminum, or any metal frame, we will probably not be the choice to make. Not just due to metal /faraday cage issues, but also due to component sizing.

Let me know if this helps
Yes, that helps. Didn't realize that frame material could be an obstacle. What's the extra cost to me to get everything installed & working(all the GPS stuff)?

Back