New Wattwagon Website is Live

Fantastic to see the bike up on the website, Congratulation!
Can you clarify the following.
1- Colors:
Can you clarify what the color options “1 color with decal” and “two color with decal” mean?
• For the decals, are there specific/standard ones (shapes/locations) and if so do you have a picture
• For the two colors, Is there a preset of what areas are concerned or is it free for the customer to decide which part gets which color (list of areas we can choose)

2- Throttle.
I know you are delivering the bike with a thumb throttle. I have ridden motorcycle all my life so I am not sure how I will like that part. If I do find out I would rather use a half twist throttle, can you clarify the following:
• Do you see any issue in swapping the thumb throttle for a half twist throttle?
• Would the connection to the controller be standard (unplug the Thumb T plug the ½ twist T), or could that require a reprogramming of the Controller (Archon)

Exciting Christmas :)

Still confused. Do we get to pick our single color or is silver/grey THE single color besides black? I've looked for the post with the color chart from several days ago but it seems to have gone away. Additionally: Pushkar, above do you mean no stickers if we do not want them?

Does someone know of a good site that can give the external diameter of a wheel and tire combo?
Looking for the external diameter of the 27.5 x 2.8 combo of the Hydra
Thanks

Fantastic to see the bike up on the website, Congratulation!
Can you clarify the following.
1- Colors:
Can you clarify what the color options “1 color with decal” and “two color with decal” mean?
• For the decals, are there specific/standard ones (shapes/locations) and if so do you have a picture
• For the two colors, Is there a preset of what areas are concerned or is it free for the customer to decide which part gets which color (list of areas we can choose)

2- Throttle.
I know you are delivering the bike with a thumb throttle. I have ridden motorcycle all my life so I am not sure how I will like that part. If I do find out I would rather use a half twist throttle, can you clarify the following:
• Do you see any issue in swapping the thumb throttle for a half twist throttle?
• Would the connection to the controller be standard (unplug the Thumb T plug the ½ twist T), or could that require a reprogramming of the Controller (Archon)

Exciting Christmas :)
Sorry just saw this
- Black one is example of a single color
- Grey with red highlights is the 1 color with decal. It can be any decal. We are offering a preset but it is not limited to that.
- For 2 colors you are free to determine the 2 colors as long as they are straight lines.

2. Throttle - I have not used the half twist but i am sure it works. Its the same concept as the thumb throttle.
- I dont see any issues in swapping throttle types.
- Yes controller connection of this twist will be the same as the thumb throttle (yellow higo)

Still confused. Do we get to pick our single color or is silver/grey THE single color besides black? I've looked for the post with the color chart from several days ago but it seems to have gone away. Additionally: Pushkar, above do you mean no stickers if we do not want them?
1. Black is a default color so you can choose that quickly.
2. You can pick any other single color (you can also specify a different black)
The color chart was a good approximation but honestly the cerakote site has better renderings and you can see exaples of colors. e.g. this project tells you what color was used on the bike
https://www.cerakote.com/project-ga...tec-navy-blue-stormtrooper-white-and-usmc-red

3. We would prefer to have atleast one Watt Wagons sticker on it :) But if you dont want anything, i am sure we can do that. No problem.

Does someone know of a good site that can give the external diameter of a wheel and tire combo?
Looking for the external diameter of the 27.5 x 2.8 combo of the Hydra
Thanks
Are you looking at it from the perspective of clearance ?

I am trying to find the veetire spec but in the meanwhile, the 45Nrth PDF is a helpful representation. https://45nrth.com/files/media/164377_45N_Tire_Geo_Chart_VF.pdf
Most 27.5*2.8-3 inch tires appear to be in the 720-740mm range.

1. Black is a default color so you can choose that quickly.
2. You can pick any other single color (you can also specify a different black)
The color chart was a good approximation but honestly the cerakote site has better renderings and you can see exaples of colors. e.g. this project tells you what color was used on the bike
https://www.cerakote.com/project-ga...tec-navy-blue-stormtrooper-white-and-usmc-red

3. We would prefer to have atleast one Watt Wagons sticker on it :) But if you dont want anything, i am sure we can do that. No problem.
Wattwagons stickers are great. Love em. It's those patches of contrasting color as on the grey bike I do not care for.

You got to hunt around on that Cerakote site to find all their colors. One of the below is my choice. Prolly doesn't matter which one. Prolly go for the darker one. Maybe we can throw in some bronze glitter in the paint. 🤣 :oops:o_O😶👎

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 3.01.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-19 at 3.00.42 PM.png

Last edited:
Matte black is good but my other ebike is matte black. ( the one I still do not have yet ). Since Pushkar's bike is demonstrably superior I wanted the Hydra dressed more resplendently. :cool:
I'm still wrestling with my cream colored Frey!!

Check this out. Same color.

View attachment 71922
What do you think of this combination? This is the direction I’m leaning. you could do the green/bronze. I think this is a great looking bike.
Changed my mind. I think I like this color better. Burnt Bronze:

View attachment 71920
You and I are thinking along the same color schemes. I downloaded these pictures tonight. I think this bike with the green and bronze looks great. You could do either as the base with the other decal color in the triangles. I also think either would look great with the matte black in the triangles to go along with the other dark parts of the bike.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 332
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 344
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 337
What do you think of this combination? This is the direction I’m leaning. you could do the green/bronze. I think this is a great looking bike.

You and I are thinking along the same color schemes. I downloaded these pictures tonight. I think this bike with the green and bronze looks great. You could do either as the base with the other decal color in the triangles. I also think either would look great with the matte black in the triangles to go along with the other dark parts of the bike.
That is a crazy pretty bike. Too fancy for me though. Maybe in my younger days ... but I could never have been able to afford such perfection back then. ;)

1. yes.. that is corect. need to re-word it.
2. Decals are on the inside of the triangle and also in inside of the front triangle. Let me put up some better pictures.
3. yes the red / black with silver speckles is the $800 option.
Definitely interested in seeing the additional pics with the decal color inside the triangle.

Is there a finish over the decal to keep it from peeling or getting nicked up? Is there a cost difference to simply paint where the decals go as long as they're in a straight line? It would be two colors, but no decals other than the Wattwagons logos.

Pushkar, which of the many Cerakote blacks is used for the matte black option? It looks like "Armor Black" is their flattest black, but there are several.

I went the other way myself - Hi-Vis Orange.

Back