New Turbo Levo Announcement

I'm still a little confused. Will specialized be releasing a Turbo Levo Comp or Comp Carbon 2022 version - for instance, which presumably would be cheaper than the above priced ebikes, and perhaps modestly more expensive than the 2021 version. i.e. will they be releasing the lower cost versions, with altered geometry and 29/27.5 wheel sizes (mullet set up).

thx,

Regarding the possibility of the Mastermind TCU display making it to other models:
I reached out to my LBS and Specialized support today to chat about the announcement, availability, and the possibility of an update to the SL models later this year. There is not currently any planned update to either SL line to motor 1.2. The TPU is also not backwards compatible with the 1.1 system, so there will be no TPU update on the new Creos or Levos until those models receive an update to 1.2. The only thing planned for the SL models this year are new colorways with new components.

Take that with a grain of salt of course as I'm sure neither my LBS or Specialized themselves are interested in undermining demand for their remaining Creo and Levo SL stock if those bikes were also receiving an overhaul.
If I understand this video it might be backward compatible!

Back