New Team Hydra Member

Enroute.... 🥲

Attachments

• #1399 Arthur A Bike.png
    #1399 Arthur A Bike.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 233
Score! That is a beauty.

Looks like a Kindernay 7 to me - if you planned to drain, flush and refill the oil in as little as 150 miles I think you might be glad you did. (From the looks of oil taken out.)

Score! That is a beauty.

Looks like a Kindernay 7 to me - if you planned to drain, flush and refill the oil in as little as 150 miles I think you might be glad you did. (From the looks of oil taken out.)
I will definitely take note and plan to have that done.

Yes it is the Kindernay 7 with the onesee.

Last edited:
That's one Fireworks of a bike! Banging ripe banana
Smart going with Emtb suspension setup.
Kashima coating repels mud, beach water and sand dust. It doesn't rust.
Thanks! With all the color options it can be hard to make a decision. Hoping it would come out looking nice.
I'm glad WW was able to get it. Up until now, I was told they didn't have any of the 38's. Someone must have put it up, no complaints on that.
Glad to hear that coating actually works and not just marketing.

It is a 48V, although I was on the legacy 52V list. Sounds like it's better integration, with a loss a BMS connection functionality. This is my 1st emtb.

I'm still analysing what Fox shocks rear is on this bike. Usually the shocks body is forward.
Is it backwards or unisex?
Looks to be a Fox Float X2. Note most shocks can be installed in 'either direction' and orientation - of course, as long as the piggyback clears linkage and frame, etc.

Thanks honestly I'm kind of envious at Arthur 's bike.
I'm thinking of upgrading my shocks too. I have 38 E fork already, need one those fox float to match.
I was bummed out as the X2 I was told wouldn't be on my bike. So I was pretty excited when it was included. How are you liking the 38 E fork?

It's a blast, buttery smooth on rough trails easy to set up. Very sure footed. Ask WW to send you the tuning manual that comes with it.
I ride on trails like this, reaching speeds 25-30 mph and I feel very confident.
I must say you got an awesome deal from Wattwagons. Those forks cost me close to$1500 from Jenson.
Wow thanks for sharing, awesome scenery. I can't wait to hop on and gain that confidence on my new machine. Yeah I remember WW's price being a good deal when I googled how much the forks were going for online.

I have a Fox 36 on my Santa Cruz Bronson and I like the DVO D2/E2 on my Hydra WAY more. It's a lot smoother over small bump chatter and rattles my hands less, without bottoming out over big hits because of the way they've designed their "off the top" system.

Back