New Seat Post for Juiced ccs2

A good choice but overpriced on Amazon. Order a back up spring.
I’m really liking this source. Even with stupidly high shipped ng they are often the low price leader.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Thomas thanks :) I bought the juiced ccs2 xl (size) how do I know what size post i need? the link you gave says medium thats a great site

Cane Creek from a customer in Israel. We don’t sell Cane Creek. This wasn’t some 300lb ape on an eBike!

Attachments

• 2B7FC5BA-E701-416D-A501-F403C8E49AC4.jpeg
    2B7FC5BA-E701-416D-A501-F403C8E49AC4.jpeg
    179 KB · Views: 486
Thomas thanks :) I bought the juiced ccs2 xl (size) how do I know what size post i need? the link you gave says medium thats a great site
Measure with a caliper. Or pull the post and use a metric rule to measure the base diameter.

I saw a thread somewhere that said the Thunderbuster was good for up to 190 pounds and he showed how it snapped in half. Also looking at the Suntour. The Cirrus is just to expensive.

The Suntour is a good bang for buck. There is also the Satori that's a bit cheaper & easier to get & I've read works just as well. I stuck with the Suntour though because I like it's lower profile look.

I have just installed a Satori Harmony L2. Only have about 50 miles on it but what a difference it makes. It's the only one I have tried so can't offer comparisons and don't know if it will hold up well but I at this point I am totally pleased with it.

Back