New Rad?

BTfl

On the rad power bikes website, they have the rad lab declassified. It looks like they have a new commuter bike in the works with a new frame design, I really hope they are doing something like this, is this a sneak peek into the future?

It's a good idea to post links

To the extent that Rad seems cutting edge, it's only to people unfamiliar with higher end ebikes. Exposed controllers and hitched batteries, one size fits all sizing, frame failures. Rad's innovations are in the breadth and scale of its marketing.

Didn’t think they were cutting edge, I’m familiar with highend bikes. Like the simplicity, and thought it Would be great if they made a real commuter

Didn’t think they were cutting edge, I’m familiar with highend bikes. Like the simplicity, and thought it Would be great if they made a real commuter
Yeah I didn't mean you did, I was referring to their ad copy billing them as these great tech innovators they aren't really.

Noteworthy (I think) is that bike in the pics has a gear driven hub, NOT a direct drive rear hub like the original RAD "commuter". Could this be the new "City"?

Back