New old guy from Ohio/FL.

gkgeiger

Just registered and wanted to say Hi. I'm 76 and my wife is 70. I'm currently in Naples FL. but will return to OH. next month. I currently own 2 Electra Townies (Ohio) and 2 Rad City Step Thru's (FL.). I'm going to sell the Townies and buy a couple of Ride1up ST's. We really enjoy our E-bikes. I will be asking some questions in the appropriate thread.

Just registered and wanted to say Hi. I'm 76 and my wife is 70. I'm currently in Naples FL. but will return to OH. next month. I currently own 2 Electra Townies (Ohio) and 2 Rad City Step Thru's (FL.). I'm going to sell the Townies and buy a couple of Ride1up ST's. We really enjoy our E-bikes. I will be asking some questions in the appropriate thread.

Mr. Geiger has Got To Be from Cincinnati given the Naples and Ohio mentions. There is a virtual monorail between the west side of Cincinnati and Naples with some folks living offshore from Naples on a certain Island. I love ❤ the Stereotype !

Mr. Geiger has Got To Be from Cincinnati given the Naples and Ohio mentions. There is a virtual monorail between the west side of Cincinnati and Naples with some folks living offshore from Naples on a certain Island. I love ❤ the Stereotype !
Naples Florida has the second-highest percentage of Millionaires per 1,000 population in the entire USA. Yes, I was in Major Gift fund raising for two decades and will turn 76 in June.

Naples Florida has the second-highest percentage of Millionaires per 1,000 population in the entire USA. Yes, I was in Major Gift fund raising for two decades and will turn 76 in June.
Note to "Naples": Please consider the eVolo line of bikes out of Seattle. Can't beat the warranty and satisfaction return policy.

Another snowbird, geesh!

We're 70, from the Detroit area, migrating to the Gulf Coast north of Tampa (low rent district). Year around cycling!

Nope, we're from Akron.

Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be. There are a lot of people today with a net worth over 1M. I agree with you about the money down here, I went down a road that I hadn't been on for a few years (a friend used to live there) there were 9 new homes being built. The last time I went down that road there weren't any vacant lots. People by a million dollar home and tear it down to build a 5 million dollar home. LOL

Back