New member to EBR

Tone Rob

Hey my EBR family, I'm new here and a new e bike purchaser. I've ordered my Sondors fold xs and waiting for delivery next month. I'm looking forward to you guys reviews,opinions,and help if need be. I'm new to the e bikes but have been watching videos and reviews. I use to ride Trek 1100 about 20 something years ago but ready to do a little e biking. Can anybody give me a few pointers on starting it riding the Fold XS

Hey my EBR family, I'm new here and a new e bike purchaser. I've ordered my Sondors fold xs and waiting for delivery next month. I'm looking forward to you guys reviews,opinions,and help if need be. I'm new to the e bikes but have been watching videos and reviews. I use to ride Trek 1100 about 20 something years ago but ready to do a little e biking. Can anybody give me a few pointers on starting it riding the Fold XS

I own one, it's great, just ride it first and see what upgrades you want or need, I have made several to mine, because as far as Ebikes go it was more on the economical side but still a great value for what you get.

Ebiker33, thank you for replying, I am waiting for it to be delivered next month, too excited waiting, I've brought my lights front and back. If you don't mind please share with your upgrades, I've noticed some people change the cassette saying they run out of peddle, so i wanted to pick a few people's brains so if need be I could change it upon assembly. I almost feel it's like buying that new car that you want to look and feel good in

Ebiker33, thank you for replying, I am waiting for it to be delivered next month, too excited waiting, I've brought my lights front and back. If you don't mind please share with your upgrades, I've noticed some people change the cassette saying they run out of peddle, so i wanted to pick a few people's brains so if need be I could change it upon assembly. I almost feel it's like buying that new car that you want to look and feel good in

I purchased mine last year in September, nothing failed or was bad, I just wanted to go from good to better for me and my style of riding.
Not all these changes where done right away but progressively.

What I purchased upgrading the bike from Sonders right away with bike
Fenders & Rack Pack
Extra Battery

Extra's added from a third party

1)Lights front and rear
2)Better suspension seat post.
3)New tires more for roads and hard packed trails, less noise and less rolling resistance.
4)Better bigger padded seat, I was feeling my backside get sore.
5)Chain protector.
6) Bell
7)Cell phone holder
8)New grips, although I regret this as they don't fit properly and move than they should. I would recommend staying with the originals.

Just got orange sealant for my tires, so I don't get flats, but I haven't installed it yet.
So I am still getting new stuff, you can always make your bike better over time.

Nice,would you happen to have a link for the orange sealant,seat post and chain protector,if it's not asking to much, you sound and seem like my kind of people, appreciate the info, i have most of the other things on your list. I'm in the city so I might not change the tires, but I want the my bike to look gif and feel good, I didn't want a bike that looks like everybody else

Thank you, that's the first time I've seen that sealant. I really appreciate sending those links thanks again

Back