Davidbrandnew

Hello everybody. My name is David and I own a Lectric Xp. I just started a YouTube channel and am really excited to post entertaining videos about the Lectric Xp. I’m really excited about my bike and I’m sure you will see that in the energy I bring on video. I plan on posting weekly videos and I have so many ideas it’s impossible for me to run out of videos. Anyway if you have some spare time please check out my channel. I’ve already posted 2 videos
and they’re going to keep getting better. Here is the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKl3JFcdyIj04P6P_NJ2WA

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 38CC7BC1-1ABE-4D40-BCA2-D461DD050BF0.jpeg
    38CC7BC1-1ABE-4D40-BCA2-D461DD050BF0.jpeg
    402.4 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Hey David!

Welcome to the XP club 😊

Just to echo what some of the other members on this forum have said, there are MANY many videos of the XP on YouTube. It’s a very popular bike! But it’s also been out for some time now, and everything that could have ever been covered has been(?). Jeremiah McIntosh has pretty much covered every topic regarding upgrading and maintenance, and the straight up reviews are endless.

So of course good luck! I’m just not sure you’ll find the audience you want here.

Hey David!

Welcome to the XP club 😊

Just to echo what some of the other members on this forum have said, there are MANY many videos of the XP on YouTube. It’s a very popular bike! But it’s also been out for some time now, and everything that could have ever been covered has been(?). Jeremiah McIntosh has pretty much covered every topic regarding upgrading and maintenance, and the straight up reviews are endless.

So of course good luck! I’m just not sure you’ll find the audience you want here.
I appreciate your feedback. See you at the top 👍🏽

Not gonna lie... the first 2 videos were entertaining.

5 reasons to get an XP (with a bonus) and 5 reasons not to get an XP (also with a bonus)... great start.

This isn't a McIntosh type series... like David says... he's not an expert... this is more of a casual rider series. Check it out for some fun.

Best line so far... he gets more exercise carrying up the stairs than riding it. :)

Hello everybody. My name is David and I own a Lectric Xp. I just started a YouTube channel and am really excited to post entertaining videos about the Lectric Xp. I’m really excited about my bike and I’m sure you will see that in the energy I bring on video. I plan on posting weekly videos and I have so many ideas it’s impossible for me to run out of videos. Anyway if you have some spare time please check out my channel. I’ve already posted 2 videos and they’re going to keep getting better. Here is the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKl3JFcdyIj04P6P_NJ2WA

View attachment 68640

David you are hilarious and a breath of fresh air here on the forum. Keep doin work!

Freaging hilarious when you were riding upright with the seat all the way saying the XP is not for tall riders.Im laughing now thinking about it.

Welcome! Honestly i don't think everything has been covered! Ive watched a lot of videos too. Would love to pm you with some ideas.

Welcome! Honestly i don't think everything has been covered! Ive watched a lot of videos too. Would love to pm you with some ideas.
I agree. I don’t know how to private message on here but you can try or you can dm me on instagram. @davidbrandnew_

Hey David. Ive watched both of you videos and liked them both. Spray some silicone spray on the annoying charge hole cover and it will go right in.

Hello everybody. My name is David and I own a Lectric Xp. I just started a YouTube channel and am really excited to post entertaining videos about the Lectric Xp. I’m really excited about my bike and I’m sure you will see that in the energy I bring on video. I plan on posting weekly videos and I have so many ideas it’s impossible for me to run out of videos. Anyway if you have some spare time please check out my channel. I’ve already posted 2 videos
and they’re going to keep getting better. Here is the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKl3JFcdyIj04P6P_NJ2WA

Nicely done video.....

Back