***NEW*** Juiced Bikes Club now Juiced Ripcurrent Riders on Google

Guitartec

Hello Juiced Ripcurrent owners.

The Juiced Bikes Club on Google Groups has undergone a change. It's now called JUICED RIPCURRENT RIDERS and focuses ONLY on the Juiced Ripcurrent line of ebikes. This is the ebike we know and love best, so we wanted to fully dedicate our forum to this amazing ebike.

You can easily read and post helpful information for others about the Juiced Ripcurrent and Ripcurrent S super easily as all topics are on one single page.

You do need to have a Google account in order to join, post and participate. Membership is of course totally free, very informative and well moderated for spam and evilness. If you own a Ripcurrent, you may want to consider being a part of the group, but we still hope you are active in other forums such as this one. RC5

You do need to have a Google account in order to join, post and participate. ....
That unfortunately is a blocker here. Enough spying, evasion of privacy, and targeted advertising, without making it easy for them by having a google account.

Not sure what is wrong with the forum here for what you describe.

Good to know the RC/RCS are well loved. A pretty good bike, especially if you have the need for fat tires an/or good speed.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this or any other ebike forum, but TJRR is RCS specific and can be as private as you want to make it. If you don't like or want a Google account, that's fine. That's why I mentioned that you need a Google account. Some owers like our format better. We've also been much more current with info, like the RCS ECU upgrade Juiced did a while ago. It was weeks before anyone here even knew about it. There's also a potential firmwhere glitch that we are investigating now that concerns the odometer resetting when the trip meter is reset. As far as I can tell, no one here is even aware of it.

This is just another option. And BTW, you can still lurk without a Google account.

This is just another option. And BTW, you can still lurk without a Google account.
No lurking for me without an account. I get a nice message about not having permissions, and a mostly empty page with the option to log-in.

No worries, hopefully the important information will eventually make it over here. I do agree not much really specific info over here, but I guess I'm OK with that I'll manage until I find the right bike(s) for me.

No lurking for me without an account. I get a nice message about not having permissions, and a mostly empty page with the option to log-in.

No worries, hopefully the important information will eventually make it over here. I do agree not much really specific info over here, but I guess I'm OK with that I'll manage until I find the right bike(s) for me.

I have a Google account and I get the same message.

Sorry, we just switch the group over to our new name yesterday and there seems to be a lag, maybe due to COVID and/or it being Memorial Day. Try emailing the group using the address below and see if you can find it that way. Other than that, we'll keep you posted here when we know it's working.

Also, once you join TJRR, you'll also be able to post from your gmail. You won't have to go to the group's site unless you want to see if your expertise is needed or you feel like reading or posting a review on gear or whatever.

Here's the groups email address; [email protected]

Sorry, we just switch the group over to our new name yesterday and there seems to be a lag, maybe due to COVID and/or it being Memorial Day. Try emailing the group using the address below and see if you can find it that way. Other than that, we'll keep you posted here when we know it's working.

Also, once you join TJRR, you'll also be able to post from your gmail. You won't have to go to the group's site unless you want to see if your expertise is needed or you feel like reading or posting a review on gear or whatever.

Here's the groups email address; [email protected]

Tried that too. Said either the group doesn't exist or I don't have permission to post. Oh well.

Is this an active group? I have tried to access it but cannot find it.

When the name was changed to the Juiced Ripcurrent Riders club, Google no longer allowed access to the group pages. Issue has not been resolved, which is a shame because there’s lots of good information about the rip current on the group pages.

Thanks for the update. As I am new to ebikes, I was looking to get as many sources of info and ideas as possible. This forum has been very helpful. Thanks.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this or any other ebike forum, but TJRR is RCS specific and can be as private as you want to make it. If you don't like or want a Google account, that's fine. That's why I mentioned that you need a Google account. Some owers like our format better. We've also been much more current with info, like the RCS ECU upgrade Juiced did a while ago. It was weeks before anyone here even knew about it. There's also a potential firmwhere glitch that we are investigating now that concerns the odometer resetting when the trip meter is reset. As far as I can tell, no one here is even aware of it.

How do I find the ecu upgrade info? I searched the web to no avail

How do I find the ecu upgrade info? I searched the web to no avail
The update is basically for the earliest RCSs prior to having a 0 mode and Race mode. If you have these modes, you shouldn't need the upgrade unless you're experiencing issues, like the odometer resetting by itself or other weird LCD display issues.

hey people i joined don't remember when .. well can anyone help me?? ive changed several things but no good, my ripcurrent s keeps cutting out on me

Hi thanks Guitartec.
So heres full detail all started when took bike in a shop to bleed rear brake line, So i asked juiced for some help on matter their tech guy determined a bad torque cadance sensor, so replaced that, than rear brake shutoff cable . Seemed to do better not solved all of it, now it shuts down like every minute till warmsup really good but still shuts down. The battery and display stay lite but theres no power going to nothing. I turn the battery off everytime than on and led back on last for a little than shutdown again its dangerous and ultra annoying .. any idea appreciated. this is il. it gets cold on bike especially the shutting down on me. thanks popup69 happy holidays all

Back