New Juiced Bike Model: The Scrambler, fat 20" Wheels, Class 3, Double-Seater

Sorry this update took a lot of time to put together. Basically shot and edited on the iPhone when I get some free time.

This is a fairly major update on the Juiced Scrambler Indiegogo campaign. Its a kinda long video so you might want to clear out a block of time to watch it.

This is sort of typical of what is going on behind the scenes to get these bikes out. This project is especially challenging as there are many requested features that we are adding into production fairly late. It is also 3 different models and lots of new parts that are not shared with our other bikes.

We are doing our best to put in just about everything being asked from backers while learning about the product at the same time. There might be some differences between batches. We are trying to balance shipping on time, safety, quality, aesthetics, reliability, serviceability and stay within the budget that is even more constrained due to the new e-bike tariffs.

Some of the HyperScramblers and HFs with the 1100W MAC motor reported some inconsistent performance at low speeds and aggressive low voltage throttle limiter. We are working on a software update that will address these issues. The Bafang 750W motors have a totally different controller system and not effected. In any case we will get everything working perfectly.

Oh yeah and the horns sold right out of the initial batch when the Youtube video was posted last night. More on order!

Those China ride videos look both fun and a little scary at the same time -- lots of roads to ride but crazy number of bikes and scooters, plus the chaotic traffic. Anyway, enjoyed watching them.

I think it's a PR blunder at this point in their development. But if it sells like hotcakes, then I'm wrong.

Well, they sold like hot cakes and they’re exceptionally popular.

Just got my 2 in the mail and they’re AMAZING!!!

Attachments

• 52433E81-81A8-40D2-8EE4-80F2F60D7E75.jpeg
    52433E81-81A8-40D2-8EE4-80F2F60D7E75.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 794
Back