New Bulls Iconic evo tr1 speed

I
Rocky-how is your Bulls Iconic? I am in the market and am curious how the display swap worked out. Any issues with the bike so far? Thanks in advance. Taylor
I have been on this bike two weeks now running Hurricanes and love it so much. The kiox needed a special mount kit or screw that’s they needed to order so it has been zip-tied on so far. Awesome visibility. Too busy just riding to mess with the Kiox features yet. As for the tires, the stock ones were not the Super Moto-X, as was indicated in brochures and on the website. They were Schwalbe All-Arounders. Nice tires and better for my use than the Super Motos would have been. But, again, I am loving the Hurricanes and the lugs near the sidewalls.
And, anyone on the fence about this bike don’t be.

For me it is a great stomp around the trails and around town bike. I am 5’10” with a 30-31 inch inseam (don’t fully trust my measuring precision). I have the 48cm frame and it is perfect. The 44cm I tried and was too small. I have the stem up slightly above 45 degrees (maybe 55) and the seat forward all the way. I wanted to be a bit more upright. I might move the stem to 60 degrees.

I

I have been on this bike two weeks now running Hurricanes and love it so much. The kiox needed a special mount kit or screw that’s they needed to order so it has been zip-tied on so far. Awesome visibility. Too busy just riding to mess with the Kiox features yet. As for the tires, the stock ones were not the Super Moto-X, as was indicated in brochures and on the website. They were Schwalbe All-Arounders. Nice tires and better for my use than the Super Motos would have been. But, again, I am loving the Hurricanes and the lugs near the sidewalls.
And, anyone on the fence about this bike don’t be.

For me it is a great stomp around the trails and around town bike. I am 5’10” with a 30-31 inch inseam (don’t fully trust my measuring precision). I have the 48cm frame and it is perfect. The 44cm I tried and was too small. I have the stem up slightly above 45 degrees (maybe 55) and the seat forward all the way. I wanted to be a bit more upright. I might move the stem to 60 degrees.

Right now with Bulls, my concern is how smoothly the Kiox replacement works and looks on the bike...

I have an email correspondence going with Propel. Has anyone dealt with them in buying a new Ebike?

Propel offering Bulls Iconic per the following in email:

The Price of the Bulls Iconic Evo TR1 $4599 and the cost of the Kiox upgrade if installed at purchase would be $280.

Beyond that, the only other cost would be any applicable local sales tax!

This does not sound like Gen 4 to me no?

Propel offering Bulls Iconic per the following in email:

The Price of the Bulls Iconic Evo TR1 $4599 and the cost of the Kiox upgrade if installed at purchase would be $280.

Beyond that, the only other cost would be any applicable local sales tax!

This does not sound like Gen 4 to me no?

No it is not. Make sure you get the 2021 speed. It’s $5500 Or so.

Bulls should have called it a TR2. It’s confusing.

Bulls Iconic Evo SpeedGen 4 41 cm $5600
Tannus Liners x2 $100
Kiox display $280
Tax $612
Ship $150

Total $6757

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

I took delivery of the TR 1 Speed a few weeks ago. My previous ebike was a haibike Xduro Trekking 4.0. They are both great bikes, but the TR 1 is on a different level. The comfort, speed, power and quality are worth the price. By far the only issue I have is the Purion display. Its like flying a Dreamliner with a watch display as your screen. It just doesn't feel right ! My dealer tells me Bulls has not released parts that dealers need before they can install the Nyon or smartphone display. Any info would be appreciated.

I took delivery of the TR 1 Speed a few weeks ago. My previous ebike was a haibike Xduro Trekking 4.0. They are both great bikes, but the TR 1 is on a different level. The comfort, speed, power and quality are worth the price. By far the only issue I have is the Purion display. Its like flying a Dreamliner with a watch display as your screen. It just doesn't feel right ! My dealer tells me Bulls has not released parts that dealers need before they can install the Nyon or smartphone display. Any info would be appreciated.
I thought the Kiox was an option?

I got a smartphone hub installed on the bike

My dealer tells me there is no way to install the smartphone hub. Where and who is your dealer ? Maybe I have to go there to get it done !
New wheel in San Francisco. if you’re not in SF try any other Bosch authorized dealer in your area. This is not a bulls part but a Bosch part

Back