New Biktrik classic

Jolly

wow has any one seen this new Biktrik juggernaut with the purpose built frame for the bbs02b motor. I've been dreaming about a frame built for this bad boy. I think Roshan did an absolute wonder job on this bike. The one thing I did not like about the bafang kit was the cow utter look of the drive hanging below a bike frame. But this right here solves that problem.

https://www.biktrix.com/products/biktrix-juggernaut-classic-2017

Last edited:
Thanks Jolly! I'm guessing you also saw our new Monte1000? (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

Thanks Jolly! I'm guessing you also saw our new Monte1000? (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
Yes I was drooling over the design. Good job on it. I think this design will give manufacturers bike a run for the money. Question on the revised bbs02b, what's the deference between the version1 and version 2. Has the motor been refined?

Yes I was drooling over the design. Good job on it. I think this design will give manufacturers bike a run for the money. Question on the revised bbs02b, what's the deference between the version1 and version 2. Has the motor been refined?
The big design is in the internals - better bearings, controller and overall build quality.

The new frame looks good. It does look like some of the components have taken a step back though. For example, the brakes were hydraulic, now mechanical. Tires were Kenda, now CST. Etc.

Trying to make a price point I guess. Bit disappointing.

Last edited:
The new frame looks good. It does look like some of the components have taken a step back though. For example, the brakes were hydraulic, now mechanical. Tires were Kenda, now CST. Etc.

That's actually a valid point. On our website, we will be offering hydraulic brakes and Deore components as upgrades adding up to the same $2499 price as we did for the previous generation. So then we have a bike for everyone :)

The tires CST and Kenda are exactly the same in terms of price. CST had better availability and hence the change.

Kenda tires are actually crap and that is why you see them on every cheap bike

Hey Roshan, I like what you have done with the bikes. They look good clean and you have good prices.

(just dreaming here) It would be cool if there was way to have a complete build-a-bike option. Something like choosing a good basic frame, then color, type of brakes (reg, hydra or high end like Hayes), hub or mid motor (incl bbshd), type & wh of battery, if you want front suspension (cheap to expensive) etc, what type seat, choose between tire options and really give buyers the choice to spec out what fits a customers needs and budget whether it be a lower cost bike or if you want good components and willing to pay more, you could select those. I know this is feasibly not possible with the way ebikes are ordered and manufactured, but it would be unique and cool!

Thanks Jazz. We're slowly getting there. The only reason we don't offer hub motors is because I'm not a big fan of them. That said, labor expenses are so high at the moment in North America that it'll be hard to offer complete custom bikes at an affordable price. That's definitely the vision I've got though.

Thanks for the info Roshan, I like that you'll be bringing back the higher end components as options, kind of a good middle ground if you can't go all the way to custom.

Any idea when?

Thanks for the info Roshan, I like that you'll be bringing back the higher end components as options, kind of a good middle ground if you can't go all the way to custom.

Any idea when?
Already available here: (Link Removed - No Longer Exists) under Additional Options :)

Just finalizing brakes between Tektro and Shimano. You'll see it come up next week for a nominal price.

Back