New Aventure.2

gizmoboy

Region
USA
Looks like Aventon just dropped the Aventure.2 with torque sensor. This just shifted into a viable option for my wife, but I'd love to hear how people find the torque on it.

Anyone ordered already?

Just bought my Aventure a couple weeks ago for 1799. They dropped the price to 1499 and introduced the Aventon 2 for 1899.
If I had only known I would be waiting for a Aventon 2 right now.

I asked Aventon about a retrofitting a torque sensor in place of the original cadence sensor in the original Aventure. I was told not at this time but they are working on it.
I hope they can get this done soon, I really like torque sensors over cadence sensors.

I asked Aventon about a retrofitting a torque sensor in place of the original cadence sensor in the original Aventure. I was told not at this time but they are working on it.
I hope they can get this done soon, I really like torque sensors over cadence sensors.
AFAIK, they never did that for the Level, and I would expect that Yesterday's Weather is the best indicator of whether they will do this for the Aventure.

It always sucks to be the person who got the last prior-get model off the line...

AFAIK, they never did that for the Level, and I would expect that Yesterday's Weather is the best indicator of whether they will do this for the Aventure.

It always sucks to be the person who got the last prior-get model off the line...
Incidentally, over on Reddit they asked if an upgrade is possible and Aventon said "unfortunately, no".

Back