Weird breaking problem

Broncobusted

Region
USA
So this might be weird or nothing. I have a 23 aventure 2 and have recently noticed a weird almost feels like a minor breaking on the motor as I am pedaling. It seems to subside if I connect the bike to the aventon app , it might just me being neurotic. I'm not sure if something is wrong with the bike or if not connecting to aventon is causing this weird problem. Anyone else experienced anything like this ? Thanks

So this might be weird or nothing. I have a 23 aventure 2 and have recently noticed a weird almost feels like a minor breaking on the motor as I am pedaling. It seems to subside if I connect the bike to the aventon app , it might just me being neurotic. I'm not sure if something is wrong with the bike or if not connecting to aventon is causing this weird problem. Anyone else experienced anything like this ? Thanks
Are you using the throttle at the same time? I've noticed this on my A.2 when I'm pedaling and throttling as the bike's speed gets to about 20 mph, which is the top speed for the throttle. I feel a bit of drag. It might be something with the torque sensor configuration or the programming of the controller. My Aventure.1 with cadence sensor does not do it.

No not using the throttle at the same time. Bike was running great. I may need to take it in maybe torque sensor. Thank you

Since the throttle tops at 20 mph they both won't work at the same time. If you are going over the limit and held down the throttle while pedaling, this would be a result of what you're experiencing. If that's not the case then you would want to visit a local dealer to diagnose the issue.

Awesome thank you for chiming in. Although that is not the case I have 4k miles on this bike and this is new so I may need a service. I hope not it's only 1 year old

Yeah it's kinda weird comes and goes . And I was about to pull the trigger on a level 2. I think I'll see how this plays out a while first. Thank you for responding .

Back