Need opinion and advice (Newgen Bike)

Hey man! Bike is looking awesome! Love the light. You had any issues?
Yes, the light is amazing.. check out Custom E-Bike on Insta.. (if you want to)
Early pedal & chain issues, easily remedied by a bike guy I use, other than that no (further) issues.

How about you? Did you get your speed increased via the mods? Still enjoying it/going out?
Cyclists get more rights too very soon, updated Highway Code.

Really not fussed on distance, I can certainly give it a test though. If the bike only went 20 miles on a single charge I wouldn't care, my commute is only 6 miles a day. I just want the speed and acceleration
Hiya can you tell me what range you are getting? I'm only getting 12 miles before I need to recharge! 750 model though not using throttle all the time. Came in to work tonight 1.5miles and uses 22% and mostly downhill only had the bike 6 days and not overly impressed with the range. At that I will be luck to get an hours enjoyment a time out the bike! Regards Ricky.

I get 50 miles on this bike with one bar remaining at the end of the ride. That is averaging 18.2 Mph with hills, lights, trails and wind. Yes, it is electric, with a mid-drive. The battery is reminiscent of a water bottle. I put the throttle inside the pedals, so you push your foot down, like a car to go. Pedal pressure is measured at 1,000 times per second with no lag or surge. It is fun to blast past 20" throttle bikes on a hill.
1649031479574.jpeg
1649031551571.jpeg

I got my 345-S this weekend 😀 only had a trial run up and down a bit so far but feels good. The seating position is slightly unusual but still comfy and I've emailed them a few questions about the battery life, etc. because it seemed to drop to 80% exceptionally quickly.

I got my 345-S this weekend 😀 only had a trial run up and down a bit so far but feels good. The seating position is slightly unusual but still comfy and I've emailed them a few questions about the battery life, etc. because it seemed to drop to 80% exceptionally quickly.
You’ll have fun,

Would a different battery fit the current compartment? I looked at the battery and can’t find the make of it etc.
nothing available to fit that unfortunately - bespoke
Will be looking to go 52v x 20ah soon
Need to check wiring under the seat
Have started a Facebook Newgen 345 for us as we are a small group still

Will be looking to go 52v x 20ah soon
Need to check wiring under the seat
Have started a Facebook Newgen 345 for us as we are a small group st
Cool, what speed would you likely get to with those changes?

How many teeth on new Chain ring? As I’m thinking of doing the same, but unsure as to size.

Are you on Instagram?

Cool, what speed would you likely get to with those changes?

How many teeth on new Chain ring? As I’m thinking of doing the same, but unsure as to size.

Are you on Instagram?
Cool, what speed would you likely get to with those changes? no idea lol

How many teeth on new Chain ring? As I’m thinking of doing the same, but unsure as to size. went from 42 to 48, chain just about long enough

Are you on Instagram? not really

Cool, what speed would you likely get to with those changes? no idea lol

How many teeth on new Chain ring? As I’m thinking of doing the same, but unsure as to size. went from 42 to 48, chain just about long enough

Are you on Instagram? not really
Ok, thanks for taking the time to get back to me. Oh, one last thing 😊 have you the stock fenders? We are still waiting..also looking for alternatives, any recommendations greatly appreciated. Thanks again & keep me up to date on your mods please 👍🏻

Hi, all. Just pulled the trigger on a 345-S. Did a lot of research before buying and this thread was extremely useful in helping me make my decision, so just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Cheers!

Hi. Got a puncture in the rear tyre of my 345-s. I’m a novice cyclist although, I have removed wheels and replaced inner tubes on a standard bike before. I’ve bought a replacement tube and a set of reinforced tyre levers but after taking one look at the rear wheel set-up it looks very complicated. I’ve looked for any guidance on NewGens website and YouTube but had no joy. Any advice would be very welcome

Back