Albe215

So went to go for my Sunday ride this morning and to my surprise, no power coming on the bike and getting error code 500. I looked it up and it says it means " internal error of the drive unit". Tried restating it and still same error code. I took it to my local dealer and they are running the diagnostic software and guess will contact Bosch to trouble shoot. Anyone out here have that error before? Any ideas or thoughts on why? Bike is a 2016 model and only three months old. Thanks in advance for any help.

So went to go for my Sunday ride this morning and to my surprise, no power coming on the bike and getting error code 500. I looked it up and it says it means " internal error of the drive unit". Tried restating it and still same error code. I took it to my local dealer and they are running the diagnostic software and guess will contact Bosch to trouble shoot. Anyone out here have that error before? Any ideas or thoughts on why? Bike is a 2016 model and only three months old. Thanks in advance for any help.
Update.: heard from dealer and Bosch is saying that they are sending a new unit and could not trouble shoot it. Bummer!

Sorry that the bike went kaput, @Albe215. Glad to hear that the shop's getting a solution for you ASAP; who's your local dealer?

I use several. Motostrano, Livermore cyclery, and Danville bikes. All great! For this work, used LC and they got it done in under a week!

Back