My locomotive is a Turbo Vado 3.0

robbin

Region
Europe
Hey guys,

Twin dad with a busted disc or two who managed to get a deal on a Turbo Vado 3.0 from an insurance company.

Now I'm looking to refurbish it to it's former glory and adapt it to a more comfortable riding position to pull my Thule baby carriage.

Looking forward to learn a bit more about these bikes.

Robin

Hello Robin and welcome to EBR. The Vado is a great bike, but it isn't the most comfortable ride for some who need a bit more upright position. Since you mentioned that you are going to work on it, this old thread may help ...

Thank you! I'm just waiting for the delivery of the rear axle with the Thule nut/bolt. Once I have that ull start putting some distance in to de where I'll but the balance between upright and offloading weight on the handlebar, great place to start.

I like the fact that you are going for a trailer rather than a child seat a lot. A wiggly child up that high on a seat on the back scares me a lot. Twins would be impossible.
You mentioned some work needed and may want to post any questions in the advanced forum for repairs and such or even here in the Turbo Vado Como Owners Club.
You are invited!

Back