My Espin Sport

I will try and get some shots from the Wild. The problem here is it's just too hot. Today supposed to be 118. I got my ride in early and am now hunkered down for the day. I will say I love the Sport. Smooth ridin son of a gun. I can take my hands off of the wheel confidently and pedal as the balance seems perfect. Just need my suspension Suntour seatpost that should be here any day...
take pics in the garage. Include a few shots of the Macan:)

I will try and get some shots from the Wild. The problem here is it's just too hot. Today supposed to be 118. I got my ride in early and am now hunkered down for the day. I will say I love the Sport. Smooth ridin son of a gun. I can take my hands off of the wheel confidently and pedal as the balance seems perfect. Just need my suspension Suntour seatpost that should be here any day...
Yowsa! High of 79° and humidity of 34% here..... curious to hear how you like the seat post

Imagine my delight when I went to the mailbox and lo and behold, my new Suntour seat post from Aliexpress. I think it took about 45 days from the day I ordered to show up. Sidenote, the opening on for the Sport seatpost is 30.4 so Aliexpress automatically includes the 27.2 to 30.4 shim which I thought was kinda nice. Anyway, quick drive down the block in 115 and it felt nice. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Attachments

• Suntour sport.jpg
    Suntour sport.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Sport.jpg
    Sport.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 392
Guys i finallyyyyy j
Imagine my delight when I went to the mailbox and lo and behold, my new Suntour seat post from Aliexpress. I think it took about 45 days from the day I ordered to show up. Sidenote, the opening on for the Sport seatpost is 30.4 so Aliexpress automatically includes the 27.2 to 30.4 shim which I thought was kinda nice. Anyway, quick drive down the block in 115 and it felt nice. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Guy i

I need help with assembly bad. This site sucks to type anymore if someone could help maybe walk me through this hell text me

Last edited:
looks good.
How does the ride now feel over bumps/potholes vs the stock seatpost?
also is the LCD readable in bright sun?

looks good.
How does the ride now feel over bumps/potholes vs the stock seatpost?
also is the LCD readable in bright sun?

I just rode it to the end of the street and back just to see if I got the seat on at the correct angle. It felt fine. I also have the same seat post on my Lectric XP so I know it works! LCD is glare free and I love my new Mirrycle rear view mirror. I have it angled to I can see behind me very well. On my Lectric, I have a different brand, that mounts on the handlebars and it tend to lend itself to a blind spot...

What is that bag/basket in the back? How much is it? amazon link?

I need help with assembly bad. This site sucks to type anymore if someone could help maybe walk me through this hell text me

There is a video for assembly from Espin (it's for the Flow but it's similar for the Sport):

There is also a new time lapse video from someone that just got posted:

What exactly are you having issues with? Once you get the front wheel on, everything else is easy.

What is that bag/basket in the back? How much is it? amazon link?

Rockbros bike rack bag. About 90 bucks on Amazon but I noticed they were out of stock. Fits perfectly on the back of my Sport and XP. Carries extra tube, pump,first aid, tools, etc. Also, nice holder for my water or beverage on the back of bag. Highly recommend.

There is a video for assembly from Espin (it's for the Flow but it's similar for the Sport):

What exactly are you having issues with? Once you get the front wheel on, everything else is easy.

toughest part is removing all the protective coverings and zip ties. Bike comes almost fully assembled.

the recently uploaded assembly video Is awesome. hopes to see more espin owners make videos of their bikes.

Has anyone removed their fenders (front and rear) from their Sports? I am curious as to the look without and

What about the fenders??? Is the video from before they had them?

Back