My Espin Sport

Building...

Attachments

• C39A43C5-45FA-4511-A324-CD4E7610B995.jpeg
    C39A43C5-45FA-4511-A324-CD4E7610B995.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 386
Normally I would get black... but lately I've been wanting color so the bike stands out. The nice thing about black is the battery is even more stealthy.

You’re lucky. Mine was supposed to arrive today and Fedex sent me a notice saying tomorrow because the shipping label was wrong. So frustrating. I live the closet to the warehouse of anybody and it’s going to take 5 days. Any assembly tips let me know please.

And yes, you can remove the back fender... it's just very difficult to get to that bottom screw near the tire... I was trying to do it without letting the air out (concerns over pinching the tube) but once I let the air out, I used a long screwdriver at an angle to loosen it.

And yes, you can remove the back fender... it's just very difficult to get to that bottom screw near the tire... I was trying to do it without letting the air out (concerns over pinching the tube) but once I let the air out, I used a long screwdriver at an angle to loosen it.
Fantastic

You’re lucky. Mine was supposed to arrive today and Fedex sent me a notice saying tomorrow because the shipping label was wrong. So frustrating. I live the closet to the warehouse of anybody and it’s going to take 5 days. Any assembly tips let me know please.
That's funny. Mine is still scheduled to come tomorrow but it's a two-piece shipment and for the one part of the shipment it says there was a shipment exemption. Apparently the barcode was unreadable and replaced was what it said so hopefully it'll still get here. Also FedEx

That’s what mine said. Barcode unreadable.
Yeah it does make the mind wander a bit. Like why was the barcode fine and readable from Nevada all the way to right outside Pittsburgh then apparently it incurred some kind of damage that made it unreadable? Well I guess I'll see it's supposed to be here sometime today. Best of luck on your end

Ok, so I'm lovin my Sport and decided to find an extra 27.5 x 1.95 spare tube. Must be a tough size as I cant find one on Amazon. Any secrets?

Lately I have found FedEx tracking to be all effed up. For example, I shipped an express shipment from New York to Minnesota. When I ran the tracking program, the first entry was that the item had departed Indianapolis, Indiana for somewhere in Minnesota. The next entry was that the item was delivered. It arrived in the timeframe I paid for, it’s just that the tracking of it online was terrible.

14 mile ride no PAS which is good. But sad because it makes a lot of noise either in the crank or rear hub.

Attachments

• 8A6BFD75-51D0-4209-AD53-7228BE38EAC4.jpeg
    8A6BFD75-51D0-4209-AD53-7228BE38EAC4.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 359
14 mile ride no PAS which is good. But sad because it makes a lot of noise either in the crank or rear hub.
I wonder if the derailleur is out of adjustment or not? I'm assuming the hub is going to make some noise even when it's not in use.

So at first the noise was only when pedaling... and seemed more near the crank, but later it developed a second noise which is closer to the rear and it continues even when not pedaling.

I had a guy come over yesterday and adjust the derailleurs and check the crank and the rear hub and he doesn't know where the sound is coming from (the rear hub sound didn't happen until this morning's ride).

Back