My Ariel X 52 Volt Videos

Solarcabin

Region
USA
Thought some of you might like seeing the Ariel X 52 volt in use and I live in the country where we have lots of BLM, state and county trails designated for off road vehicles, atvs, dirt bikes and Ebikes where I like to ride unlimited. Closest town is about 10 miles and city is 18 miles and I can ride to get supplies and still have a little battery left. I am almost 60 with no ligament in my knee and a bad back and I used to ride Enduro and street motorcycles and mt bikes but had to give that up and thought my riding days were over until I found the Ariel X. Very pleased with this ebike and no complaints!

This my old Freego but shows you where I ride off road and the Ariel X is just as good in snow and deep sand.

Okay @Solarcabin. Peace ✌️.
I got teased a lot too for my broken English and lack of Ebike knowledge when I first joined back in June last year. I could careless even if your bike has 5000w around here we share our bike paths with full on electric dirt bikes. They are mindful of others and everyone gets along.
I remember you now, Did you have a hobby for hunting rare rocks/stones using your Ariel?
I enjoy watching videos and pictures of what other ebikers are using their bikes for. Thanks for sharing videos, I'll watch them on a bigger screen when I get home.
I do a lot of adventure riding and mineral hunting, metal detecting and looking for old Native American history.

My Tibet Spaniel named Kim R. Chee.
She loves riding on the floorboard of my Moped .
She died of old age at the age 16 dog years while sleeping 3 years ago.
Sorry about the loss of your dog and I know how that feels. I have always had dogs and raised the from puppies until they passed away. Closer to them than most people even family.

My dogs now are Tazaroo and Tuffer Blue Heeler and Border Collie mix and my constant adventure companions.

We are just heading out for a ride and hike in the dunes now.

Dogs at playground.jpg

Back