Motor shuts off for no reason

Dewey007

Region
USA
I have a 1 1/2 year old M2S F750 bike which i love.
However, the motor shuts off for no apparent reason. and it will not come back on unless the bike sits for several hours.
the error code that comes up is 25H with a triangle and exclamation point preceding it.
Any ideas of what to do? Thank you
Thank you.
bike.jpg

It sounds like it's getting hot. What motor is this? The triangle icon is sort of like the check engine light on your car - something that shouldn't be ignored. 25 is showing as a torque sensing error in the display manual.

Its a Bafang 750 watt rear hub motor. As you can see from the photo, i hadn't even ridden it a 1/2 mile and the motor quit with the error code.

And you're just out of warranty, great. I think my first call might be to M2S to see if they don't have any ideas. I wouldn't be too quick to lay the blame on them, more like just asking them for a hand diagnosing.

Does this bike even have torque sensing?

And you're just out of warranty, great. I think my first call might be to M2S to see if they don't have any ideas. I wouldn't be too quick to lay the blame on them, more like just asking them for a hand diagnosing.

Does this bike even have torque sensing?
I've spoken to them several times. Unplugging the cables and re-plugging. Doesn't seem to help. I'll try them again. They seem helpful, but i figured i'd see if anyone in this forum has had similar problems and was able to fix them.
thx AHicks.

Back