Most have seen this review, some have not. This review IS one of the main reasons I decided on Lectric eBikes

There is ALWAYS a nicer bike and ALWAYS someone who will let you know what bike that is. The trick is to find one that you like and stop listening to what other people think about YOUR bike. It helps when companies like Lectric come out with a bike that offers a lot for the money. There will always be someone with a bike that costs 5-10x more than the Lectric reminding you that its not top of the line, let them simmer in their own insecurity.
or they know that bike in a few years will not be able to be repaired or the people are too lazy to ride it after awhile or that the bike really is not practical for riding a lot on. I would have insecurity spending on a electric on a daily basis.

or they know that bike in a few years will not be able to be repaired or the people are too lazy to ride it after awhile or that the bike really is not practical for riding a lot on. I would have insecurity spending on a electric on a daily basis.

I have to agree with the other poster. This is the 2nd thread I've seen you brag about how you can pass these bikes on your bike. Nobody cares about your bike and your replies do seem a bit immature. So this bike is not for you, that's fine. But for many this fits a need, why all the snarky comments?

LOL!
Contraktor.. you must be bored brother.. What was this post supposed to accomplish?
You flipped like a politician so fast I'm voting for you next round!
The Lectric is an incredible platform going forward... strong frame, solid components.
I'm obviously just playfully busting your chops brother...You and I both did our research and we most likely came to the same conclusion that we had found a great bike with a nice bang for the buck!
To be fair, I've done some big power mods, with the big front hub motor, extra 20ah battery/and cassette switch out, as many others have.
And one day very soon I expect there's gonna be a 1000 watt hub on the back too.. I'll keep the stock motor as a spare.
My bike is EXACTLY what I was looking for.. Like an SUV!
Hey Bro!
Never talk smack about my OG XP...!!! LOL!
I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL RACE YOU!
Anyway.... Have a great day,
Cheers!
Racer

Hey! You guys let me in here.. Now you have to deal with Crazy Uncle Racer!
Please hit like!

Last edited:
most people that buy e bikes its s fine they don't ride a lot or peddle that much. so it fits and they may not ride it enough to wear it out. but the best part is passing them and rads while going uphill on my bosch powered bike gets my heart racing and gives me a good workout keeping ahead of them using low levels of assist.
Buy a Harley, then you can pass all e bikes.

A friend up the road purchased one of these. My wife and I both rode it and we'll probably be getting one for her. She won't ride nearly as often as I do so for her needs it's fine. But I have to say after riding that, then getting on my Biktrix, you can really tell how much harsher the ride is with this bike. But again for her it's fine.

Back