MOPED TYPE EBIKES ARE THEY ALL SAME

raiderrich

IMG_6432.JPG
IMG_6433.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
IMG_6434.JPG

OK is it me or all this bikes besides a minor changes the same bikes but just a dealers name difference all seem to be extremely the same as far as motor battery act and all right around the same price

View attachment 135793View attachment 135794View attachment 135798View attachment 135795
OK is it me or all this bikes besides a minor changes the same bikes but just a dealers name difference all seem to be extremely the same as far as motor battery act and all right around the same price
They are pretty much all the same. Some have integrated racks one has a rear spring suspension. The components are low quality. For people who do not know better they are wonderful, that is until they are not. Some weigh 80 pounds with 20 inch wheels and are marketed as 'Mountain Bikes.' Make sure that you ride before you buy and have local support. Many marketing organizations fold the tent before problems arise. Then re-open under a new name. Make sure you can get parts locally. An external battery would be good so you are not stuck trying to find one to fit a proprietary cavity. Do a Who Is on the domain name to see where they are located. If it is someplace where you do not have legal recourse, that is planed that way.

• Name: MOKWHEEL.COM
  • Registry Domain ID: 2644355000_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
  • Domain Status:
    active
  • Nameservers:
    DNS3.HICHINA.COM
    DNS4.HICHINA.COM

They are pretty much all the same. Some have integrated racks one has a rear spring suspension. The components are low quality. For people who do not know better they are wonderful, that is until they are not. Some weigh 80 pounds with 20 inch wheels and are marketed as 'Mountain Bikes.' Make sure that you ride before you buy and have local support. Many marketing organizations fold the tent before problems arise. Then re-open under a new name. Make sure you can get parts locally. An external battery would be good so you are not stuck trying to find one to fit a proprietary cavity. Do a Who Is on the domain name to see where they are located. If it is someplace where you do not have legal recourse, that is planed that way.
thanks

CHINA.COM
ok not sure what this is
Look again and you will see it. We had a guy saying his 'American Bikes' were made in Texas. His Domain Name came up China. Photos showed 220 volt outlets on the assembly line and a Chinese motivational flag by a window. China makes i-phones too. Perfectly H.Qal. Just be honest. At least you have some theoretical recourse with Apple (that is if your lawyers are bigger than theirs given US courts).

Two years from now the market will be flooded with “project” bikes. They are mopeds, not eBikes. But they are popular. I NEVER see local users pedaling. Ever.
Watch the commercials, very little peddling going on( marketed as such, the current Rad commercial is shameful)

Look again and you will see it. We had a guy saying his 'American Bikes' were made in Texas. His Domain Name came up China. Photos showed 220 volt outlets on the assembly line and a Chinese motivational flag by a window. China makes i-phones too. Perfectly H.Qal. Just be honest. At least you have some theoretical recourse with Apple (that is if your lawyers are bigger than theirs given US courts).
Was that the Guy with the astounding 18" wheels?

Many yes. Reminded me of this:

I have some minor disagreements with the video, but mostly true.
Lmao, this dude is a complete waste of my time lol. I hope I never see him again!

As mentioned on another thread, I really want to put both cranks in the same direction, down as useless footrests, on one of these. Most crank arms are about 170mm long. It could also be fun to install 30mm crank arms for ghost pedaling in the EU. It this the lack of pedaling advertisement?

Yea, very little difference. None of those companies are manufacturers. They are just resellers. Company A goes to the chinese manufacturer, tweaks a design here or there. They build a bunch of bikes. Next week company B goes to the same chinese manufacturer, tweaks a design here or there. They say we can build yours when company A's run is done

As mentioned on another thread, I really want to put both cranks in the same direction, down as useless footrests, on one of these. Most crank arms are about 170mm long. It could also be fun to install 30mm crank arms for ghost pedaling in the EU. It this the lack of pedaling advertisement?
Check the newest "Lectric" ad with the big guy going to the market.

Back