Momentum transcend E plus

BTfl

Hi, I am very interested in this bike, I’ve been looking for a long time for a street bike, if anyone has one, please let me know your take on the bike. After searching the web I cannot find any real reviews. It would be appreciated That if someone owns one, to please tell me your thoughts on the IGH. Thanks for your time

I rode one today as a test ride. I like it a lot but it was the first ebike I was on. I wasn’t crazy about the twist shifter. I worked fine, I just prefer triggers. I wonder what the range on say the second assist level on moderate road? The 375 battery concerns me on range. I am not a small guy at 6’ and 215 lbs. I am a life long cyclist. Injuries are pushing me to Ebikes. I need to try more bike before I make a purchase.

I rode one today as a test ride. I like it a lot but it was the first ebike I was on. I wasn’t crazy about the twist shifter. I worked fine, I just prefer triggers. I wonder what the range on say the second assist level on moderate road? The 375 battery concerns me on range. I am not a small guy at 6’ and 215 lbs. I am a life long cyclist. Injuries are pushing me to Ebikes. I need to try more bike before I make a purchase.
Thanks for the info, called my bicycle shop, they could not tell me what the average mileage would be on low or high setting, had no idea what Yamaha motor was in the bicycle he said he would try to find out but he doubt that he would be able to

Thanks for the info, called my bicycle shop, they could not tell me what the average mileage would be on low or high setting, had no idea what Yamaha motor was in the bicycle he said he would try to find out but he doubt that he would be able to
One more thing, both dealers that I spoke to were pushing the specialized on me, don’t know why, may be better profit margin?

I have looked in to specialized vado the seem like a really nice bike. I am currently looking at two levels of bike one group is around $3500 (Fastroad-Giant or Vado-Specialized) or $2500 Group (momentum or Explore E- both by Giant). I am willing to look at others but I live in a rural area and don’t have many LBS to choose from.

I just took delivery of a Momentum Transcend E+ three days ago, my first Ebike. Most might see it's simple design lacking, no suspension, no LCD display, only 7 speeds, no fenders, but I like it's simplicity. I have added the ToPeak rear rack from my previous bike and I'm exploring my options to mount my phone on the handlebars, but hope to keep it as simple as possible. I bike in a very hilly area and have covered 22-miles and the battery still has about 50% remaining.

I found a bike over the weekend. It is a Giant Toughroad. It was a hold over from last years model so it ended up being a good deal. I test road it and 2 other bikes on Saturday. Loved the Toughroad but was hesitant about dropping that much cash. Got home and talked to my wife about it, I was leaning toward being frugal. She went out shopping for some household stuff and two hours later she came home with the bike. I was floored. I have done 60 miles in the last two days it has been great.

Back