Mission Control - Creo rider power vs motor power

arod2051

I am a smiling owner of a new Creo SL. I’ve read comments where Mission Control can show rider power vs motor power. I’ve seen screenshots of this for a Levo. After my first recorded ride, I cannot find the same screen in my ride history. I was searching Mission Control to see if I can find the same view below. Does this view, or similar, exist for the Creo via Mission Control?

961E5BCA-F2FF-4CE9-BF1B-E55D1A2E18E2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After a little more digging, the ride stats only show up during the ride. And after reading the manual, if I long press one of those boxes, I can choose from a list of stats. Two of which are Rider Power and Motor Power.

After a little more digging, the ride stats only show up during the ride. And after reading the manual, if I long press one of those boxes, I can choose from a list of stats. Two of which are Rider Power and Motor Power.
Thanks, I've been wanting to see what different assist settings will impact the rider/motor power ratios. In a brief ride it was surprising to see some of the motor power numbers. In particular, I noted that it exceeded the 240 W fairly often. It also confirms what I've been seeing that 10/100 settings drain the battery much quicker than the 35/35 default eco setting.

I’ve seen the motor report 300+. Like 302 or something. Really pulls on the battery power. I mostly use that for home/headwind situations. I have range anxiety, so 0,1,2 is what I use most of the time. 3 is just adding that 280-300 watts without consideration of your input (100% motor always on 3) and especially when climbing technical single track it can be hard to control.
Riding 45 WTB Riddlers BTW.

What I am trying to find is some tool that logs the ride to distinguish my power vs motor power.

The ride stats in Mission Control looks like it displays the data, but I've yet to find the log. I might try BLevo app.

What I am trying to find is some tool that logs the ride to distinguish my power vs motor power.

The ride stats in Mission Control looks like it displays the data, but I've yet to find the log. I might try BLevo app.
If you find something, please post about it. I would love to get data after the ride is over of my power vs. motor power.

If you find something, please post about it. I would love to get data after the ride is over of my power vs. motor power.

Cap’n Slow, I think the BLevo app might do it. It solves three things for me:

1) Works with Creo SL, even though it was designed for the Levo and Kenevo
2) Creates a graph that splits Rider Power and Motor Power
3) Can output a CSV file with the above info and a lot more

I still need to do two things:

1) Run a test that is longer than 1 minute around my court
2) See if the Strava export creates, both, rider and motor chart.

image.jpg

Thanks, I had been eyeing the BLevo app so I likely will give it a try once I get my new phone in the next couple of months.

Can you run both Mission Control and BLEvo at the same time or can you have only one Bluetooth connection active?

Can you run both Mission Control and BLEvo at the same time or can you have only one Bluetooth connection active?

Hi Dave,

I was not able to run them at the same time. But maybe I don't know how to do it yet. Which is my first caveat. I'd much rather prefer to get everything I want from Mission Control + Strava.

I'd settle for MC to set config and BLevo to log rides to Strava, if it gives data I am seeking.

Last edited:
I just went on a ride today using BLevo as the logging app. Mission Control is not connected at all to my bike, right now. I can't speak to the accuracy of BLevo, either. It is a cool tool, but I wish the UI looked a little cleaner.

BLevo: Here is a map of the ride. The cool thing is you can scroll through the route and the ride stats show info at that point of the route.
Screenshot_20200914-175023_BLEvo.jpg

BLevo - This is the graph. There are a few options but I chose Rider Power and Motor Power for left Y-axis and Elevation for right Y-axis. I am not a strong rider, but sure as hell felt like one.
Screenshot_20200914-174742_BLEvo.jpg

BLevo- Here is the ride summary
Screenshot_20200914-175124_BLEvo.jpg

And here is the info on Strava. Not nearly as much info as Blevo, but there will be a time where I only want to see the summary to see if I am getting better.
Screenshot_20200914-175207_Strava.jpg

Blevo looks interesting. Are all those screenshots from your phone? So the graph could be setup to show biker/motor power on the right and assist level on the left? Looks like this will be a good tool to understand support/max assist level settings. Thanks for the long press to change data fields on Mission control. Been using that and it looks like the Vado SL also tops out at 300 W motor power. Can you just leave your phone in your pocket while Blevo is running?

Blevo looks interesting. Are all those screenshots from your phone? So the graph could be setup to show biker/motor power on the right and assist level on the left? Looks like this will be a good tool to understand support/max assist level settings. Thanks for the long press to change data fields on Mission control. Been using that and it looks like the Vado SL also tops out at 300 W motor power. Can you just leave your phone in your pocket while Blevo is running?

Hi Nubnub (awesome username),

I don't yet know the drawbacks of using BLevo over Mission Control, so I am not really ready to recommend it. But I like it a lot, so far.

All the screenshots were from my phone after the ride.
I leave my phone in my camelback with screen off and locked. I am toying with getting a phone mount, but pockets are free!
The graph has a lot of options for left or right axis. Here are the options for the graph.

Screenshot_20200914-202933_BLEvo.jpg

Thanks for the info. Just installed Blevo and did a quick around the block type ride to check it out. I use a garmin to record ride data so am not a big Mission Control user so no loss there for me. As well, my Garmin doesn't have the capability at the moment to display/record motor power. The graphing and recording capabilities that Blevo has was what I was hoping to see added to Garmin connect. Actually the Blevo graph is better since it allows overlays on one graph view for the data I'd like to see. I was also surprised to hear it has voice capability to tell me the battery percentage and support info as I switched assist modes from off to eco to sport to turbo. Scared me the first time :).

Thanks for the info. Just installed Blevo and did a quick around the block type ride to check it out. I use a garmin to record ride data so am not a big Mission Control user so no loss there for me. As well, my Garmin doesn't have the capability at the moment to display/record motor power. The graphing and recording capabilities that Blevo has was what I was hoping to see added to Garmin connect. Actually the Blevo graph is better since it allows overlays on one graph view for the data I'd like to see. I was also surprised to hear it has voice capability to tell me the battery percentage and support info as I switched assist modes from off to eco to sport to turbo. Scared me the first time :).
Nub,

If it had voice control so I can yell at my phone "Help!!" and it gives me turbo, that would be fun.

Back