Mission Control APP / Levo - Connectivity Issues

Jode W

Hi Folks,

Having an issue with (UK Spec) 2017 Turbo Levo connecting with my Mission Control APP, If anyone has experienced or solved this issue please let me know.

Downloaded the new Mission Control APP over winter, and now my iPhone and Bike wont stay connected. They initially connect, and then after 10-15 seconds lose connectivity, at which point the phone will search again, and connect, this repeats, connecting and disconnecting over and over.

I cant make any tuning/power changes on the Mission Control APP, because any changes made are lost when the phone reconnects.

I cant use the "Ride" or "Smart Control" options to track/manage, as when in the map section, the phone asks you if you with to reconnect (Which you obviously cant accept whilst riding, so it doesn't reconnect).

I find it particularly annoying not to be able to use he smart control section as I like the bike to manage my 40-50 mile rides to ensure I am not left without power in the middle of nowhere.

I initially thought this might be a battery issue, but have now replaced this at considerable cost, Have also replaced my phone recently, and reinstalled the APP, same issues persists.

My iPhone has no issues connecting to headphones, Fit Bit, Car etc, and I didn't have this issue with the previous version of the APP.

Finally I tried to get round it by downloading BLEvo, but that APP has the same issue, simply loses connectively constantly. The only difference with BLEvo is that I can quickly change/save the power settings, and these do get uploaded to the bike (I can also see this changes have taken effect in Mission Control APP, but still cant change anything inside the Mission Control APP).

I have messaged Specialized a couple of times, but no response so far. My local Specialized shop is pretty crap, and have no knowledge on E:bikes, so next step would be a 1.5hrs drive away to check out a recommend store.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, am pulling my hair out.

I believe I have solved my own issue, for some reason my Fitbit (Charge 3) is effecting Bluetooth connectivity, when I tell my phone to forget the Fitbit, then I don't drop connection to the bike.

Anyone else experienced this? I never has this issue with the old APP.

I believe I have solved my own issue, for some reason my Fitbit (Charge 3) is effecting Bluetooth connectivity, when I tell my phone to forget the Fitbit, then I don't drop connection to the bike.

Anyone else experienced this? I never has this issue with the old APP.
I am currently having a very similar problem, where the App cycles on & off. I have checked all of my bluetooth connections & they are all off. yet i can approach another bike & it will connect. if i do connect to another bike & then disconnect from it, i am able to connect to my bike again but after a few days my bike will not connect. very frustrating

Just bought Levo sl. When wearing a fitbit charge 3 it also keeps on reconnecting and weirdly asking if I want to rename the bike!
The phone is android one plus 3. I will stop wearing the fitbit when riding. It is almost useless at measuring heartrate when exercising anyway but fine when walking or resting.

Back