Mind-blowing Big Bang Cosmos data

duggie

Region
United Kingdom
There are a few things that don't sit right with me, the Big Bang, for one thing. I mean, the whole universe packed into the size of a grapefruit. Does that sound right? And then, well, there has just been an explosion in a 'nearby' galaxy and the light of it has taken 2.4 billion light years to reach us! Well, ok..........BUT light travels in a straight line, and they say that there is dark matter (90% of what there is). Now 2.4 billion years is a fair distance, and I find it hard to believe that there is nothing along that line of the light's travel to block it. Is there really a clear run for so long? Is there really nothing along the way to interfere with the electromagnetic waves?

To not be too heavy with this stuff, to keep a bit of levity, I heard a joke the other night: A tramp goes into a hardware shop and asks for a bottle of meths. The shop keeper says, 'I'm sorry, I can't sell it you because you'd just go straight out there and drink it, I can't be a part of that, I'm sorry'. The tramp says, 'No, I'm stripping a pine door with it'. The shopkeeper replies, 'No you are not, you want it to drink it, I'm sorry, I can't do that'. Tramp says, 'No, seriously, it's for the door'. Shopkeeper says, 'Well, go on then, as long as you are not going to drink it, then I will sell you a bottle'. Tramp says, 'Have you got any chilled?'.

Also, often the Moon just seems too bright, to say it is not emitting light, just reflecting it, it is like a spotlight. So does Venus. To reflect as brilliant as that it would have to be a mirror. It just doesn't feel right.

I listen to cosmologists and they mention the Big Bang, the so-called start, and they take it back to a millionth of a second AFTER the Big Bang. That misses out completely about the Big Bang. If anyone knows of an explanation about the Big Bang, I would be grateful to be pointed in that direction. They mention it and move very swiftly on before you have time to ask about it.

giorgio1.jpg

I love that dude with the killer hair, his enthusiasm is addictive! He did/does Ancient Aliens series. Now that Ancient Aliens is on Netflix he's no longer on the series and I no longer watch it. Did he get abducted by aliens?

There are a few things that don't sit right with me, the Big Bang, for one thing. I mean, the whole universe packed into the size of a grapefruit. Does that sound right?
Have you read about the space between galaxies getting bigger? Yep, without the gravity attraction, space, the empty stuff, is expanding, but the rate is slowing down and some scientist fear it will start shrinking in 100 million years.
Some brains can figure the above out while others drink paint remover. Such a difference.

You ever notice when you are in a dream and many things are going on, then you wake up and it all took a second, or very short time?

There are many parallels between what the human race thinks is reality and truth, except they are mutually opposed and exact opposites. Nothing like betting on the wrong horse:).

harryS........yes, expansion in all directions that can be traced back to a single point. And yes, the slowing and presumably the reverse and collapse. More than a 100 million years though. That packed into size of a grapefruit is official, accepted, top boffin science tested, proper reputable.

Marcela......I wish you would expand that idea, parallels that run alongside human view of reality and truth. I would accept 'other' but it is just too incredulous, and also without enough 'proof'. Like the Big Bang. They give a bit of a theory and then just say, when it comes to it, that they don't know. I wish they did. It's a frustrating time to be alive, lots of questions but no answers. We learn we know even less!

Mind blowing would be an appropriate term. The human race is of two minds, or a split mind. Hence I referenced betting on the wrong horse in a tongue in cheek way.

Marcela....I thought you was going to expand your thoughts, but you've contracted them instead, haha. I'm even more foggy now, haha. Brilliant. Absolutely fantastic

'Why a sudden ‘Big Bang’ – of what? What was the Motivating Factor behind it? Science speaks about electromagnetism but cannot say from whence come such energies which appear and disappear. Where do they go? Why do they come back? From the human perspective, there appears to be no intelligible activity within or behind its work. Science says that electromagnetism ‘just is’ – a simple fact of existence – yet it produces highly purposeful and intelligent work in the form of millions of billions of substances of which your universe is made. How does this happen? There is nothing that electromagnetism has brought into visible being which the human mind can deem to be lacking purpose or meaning.

Science ignores this most basic and vital level of creation. Without an answer to this question, as to why everything which has been brought into visible manifestation by the activity of the twin energies of electromagnetism is invariably purposeful, successful and rational – nothing of any value in the search for your origins will be discovered. Until science can probe and discover the ‘Reality’ of the ‘space’ in which electrical particles of ‘visible being’ are supported, science will forever remain behind locked doors of materialism. It will be barred to eternal Truth and universal wisdom and imprisoned within the bondage of reason alone – reason which is solely the product of the finite activity of brain cells.

Anonymous. Christ Returns - Reveals Startling Truth'

In addition, there is no space or time in reality, only in this plane of materiality.

UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS--IT will never be detected within SPACE by scientists no matter how they may probe space. The IMPULSE: ‘Father Consciousness WILL’ is INTELLIGENT ACTIVITY – in equilibrium with – The IMPULSE: ‘Mother Consciousness PURPOSE’ is NURTURING for SURVIVAL ‘FATHER-MOTHER CONSCIOUSNESS’ is a powerful impersonal FORCE – yet IT is personal for you even before you seek to make contact with IT.

As you evolve spiritually, you will feel IT – for IT is the REALITY of BEING IT is everywhere and within everything. FATHER CONSCIOUSNESS is the INTELLIGENT LOVE Which gives intelligent energy and momentum to the world of complex forms – expressed physically as electricity MOTHER PURPOSE is the LOVING INTELLIGENCE Which gives purpose and the impulse for survival to the

individualised complex forms – expressed as magnetism – bonding & repulsion. These are the UNIVERSAL PRIMAL IMPULSES of ALL BEING of UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS your SOURCE OF BEING – INTELLIGENCE-LOVE This is the STATE OF BEING before creation. CONSCIOUSNESS/AWARENESS within a STATE OF EQUILIBRIUM. I want you to move again into an inner state of conscious equilibrium, where all thought is stilled and your mind resides in silence. You are in interior control, your mind and emotions no longer divided into activity and feeling. You may feel a build-up of power within you, strength, peace, and contentment. This, expressed in you, in individual form, is the STATE of BEING out of which came creation. I want you to notice that the equilibrium is impossible the moment that thought is introduced. I want you to REALISE that the UNIVERSAL DIMENSION is a DIMENSION of unformed IMPULSES. It contains no blueprint of creation. It is in a state of UNDIVIDED FORM. The equilibrium – the restraint between opposing IMPULSES – ‘to move about’ and ‘remain bonded’ creates an infinite spiral of self-contained energy. The SELF-CONTAINED ENERGY of MUTUAL RESTRAINT is beyond the power of individuality to even imagine.

As I have told you before, were individuality able to enter the UNIVERSAL DIMENSION of the MUTUALLY-RESTRAINED IMPULSES of ‘Movement & Bonding’ – the individuality would be immediately dissolved and returned to the equilibrium of UNIVERAL CONSCIOUSNESS. Ponder the unimaginable immensity of Power contained within the MUTUAL-RESTRAINT of the TWIN IMPULSES in UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS which are primarily CONSCIOUSNESS/AWARENESS INTENT WILL >>><<< PURPOSE INTELLIGENCE LOVE combined as Intelligent Love & Loving Intelligence

Impulses of: Movement Bonding-Repulsion ELECTRICITY........in equilibrium........MAGNETISM The above describes the UNLIMITED UNIVERSAL DIMENSION before the BIG BANG! You now know that the Father-Mother Creative Process and the tools of physical creation are all in a state of equilibrium within the Universal Dimension, but now that equilibrium is to be exploded to bring about INDIVIDUAL FORM You know, too, that since the Infinite Eternal IMPULSES are contained in a state of mutual restraint, these IMPULSES are of an unimaginable intensity of energy – against which your atomic energy contained within the splitting of an atom is a mere ‘pouff’, an infinitesimal twitch of no importance. I want you to fully realise all the foregoing, since your realisation of what happened at the time of the Big Bang will give you a glimpse of what happened at the time of the sundering of UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS to permit the creation of individual form to take place. UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS was RIVEN! WILL & PURPOSE ‘Father’ INTELLIGENCE & ‘Mother’ NURTURING LOVE were exploded to work independently and also jointly. Their respective ‘tools’ were Electricity & Magnetism. Out of the explosion of EQUILIBRIUM came the GREAT INTENT of SELF-EXPRESSION ‘The Universal Awareness of BEING’ became the Impulse of individualised ‘I’ awareness demanding self-expression LIFE and ‘I’ness are synonymous in the dimension of ‘matter’ They became the consciousness of ‘matter’. Can you begin to imagine the explosion of CONSCIOUSNESS! of AWARENESS!

Anonymous. Christ Returns - Reveals Startling Truth . A New Epoch. Kindle Edition.

Marcela.....thank you for your response. You certainly expanded with that, and clearly have given much thought to the matter. I will try and factor your thoughts into my consideration of this challenging topic. Thank you.

Existence? How? Where? Why? I fear I will never know. It will be a long time before it is explained. Perhaps I will think about other things from now on. It's just too much and pointless. It's too intense. I'm quitting this cosmos stuff.

This is an entertaining movie, born in East la

some light relief in order

There are a few things that don't sit right with me, the Big Bang, for one thing. I mean, the whole universe packed into the size of a grapefruit. Does that sound right? And then, well, there has just been an explosion in a 'nearby' galaxy and the light of it has taken 2.4 billion light years to reach us! Well, ok..........BUT light travels in a straight line, and they say that there is dark matter (90% of what there is). Now 2.4 billion years is a fair distance, and I find it hard to believe that there is nothing along that line of the light's travel to block it. Is there really a clear run for so long? Is there really nothing along the way to interfere with the electromagnetic waves?

To not be too heavy with this stuff, to keep a bit of levity, I heard a joke the other night: A tramp goes into a hardware shop and asks for a bottle of meths. The shop keeper says, 'I'm sorry, I can't sell it you because you'd just go straight out there and drink it, I can't be a part of that, I'm sorry'. The tramp says, 'No, I'm stripping a pine door with it'. The shopkeeper replies, 'No you are not, you want it to drink it, I'm sorry, I can't do that'. Tramp says, 'No, seriously, it's for the door'. Shopkeeper says, 'Well, go on then, as long as you are not going to drink it, then I will sell you a bottle'. Tramp says, 'Have you got any chilled?'.

Also, often the Moon just seems too bright, to say it is not emitting light, just reflecting it, it is like a spotlight. So does Venus. To reflect as brilliant as that it would have to be a mirror. It just doesn't feel right.

I listen to cosmologists and they mention the Big Bang, the so-called start, and they take it back to a millionth of a second AFTER the Big Bang. That misses out completely about the Big Bang. If anyone knows of an explanation about the Big Bang, I would be grateful to be pointed in that direction. They mention it and move very swiftly on before you have time to ask about it.
God said," Let there be light!"( hey, it works for me)

You ever notice when you are in a dream and many things are going on, then you wake up and it all took a second, or very short time?

There are many parallels between what the human race thinks is reality and truth, except they are mutually opposed and exact opposites. Nothing like betting on the wrong horse:).
What is mind-blowing is this"how can anything exist before nothing- what created something out of nothing?" Obviously, something was here-"I think therefore I am', is 'Nirvanna our ultimate goal?
Do we exist in the Universe of the Clausterphobe, one day all space occupied by matter?

The really funny thing is you can’t tell someone. They have to be on the hunt or they dismiss it or their mind can’t handle the truth. You’ve heard the saying truth is stranger than fiction…

There is a lot of material out there because times they are a changing.

And I’ll add, your mind is a very powerful thing, on par with Source, God, All that Is, there is a collective mind that has created this illusion, or that which is not reality, and the very limited mind, which you have let run things for far too long, doesn’t want to give up its reign, which is fear, anger, judgement, war, and all the lower vibration thoughts and actions, which is all a creation of the ego, which is outside the laws of the universe or One Mind of God. Or in other words, this is hell.

And you can’t escape the illusion of the mind because your mind believes in it and was the creator and feels threatened and doesn’t want to give up its reign. So it takes someone outside the illusion to help get out of it.

You see where this is going.

But you work on this and all the other questions will be answered. And it does take patience and perseverance.

If this were an illusion, we all would be suffering the same identical psychosis.

Nope. It's real enough. This is a physical world and it obeys certain physical laws. The intricacy of everything is astounding and beyond the ability of our best supercomputer or our brightest minds to conceive it. The finely-tuned universe fairly screams of intelligence and intention at so grand a scale as to defy comprehension.

If this were an illusion, we all would be suffering the same identical psychosis.

Nope. It's real enough. This is a physical world and it obeys certain physical laws. The intricacy of everything is astounding and beyond the ability of our best supercomputer or our brightest minds to conceive it. The finely-tuned universe fairly screams of intelligence and intention at so grand a scale as to defy comprehension.
Consider the DNA molecule, so much from so little.

Back