Luna shark pack 52v

Sluggo001

I've seen the dimensions on the website, but, does it slide off the mount?
If so, how much room do I need to slide it off and on?

I have a dolphin pack, pretty sure the shark pack inserts the same - by sliding into the holder mechanism in a vertical motion. You'd probably need at least an inch of clearance to be able to get it on and off the frame mount.

I have the Shark pack it takes an inch or maybe a little more to clear the tabs on the holder. I have mine mounted on the down rail of a trail/hybrid and it fits but I had to do some mods to the mounting bracket in order to use the water bottle bosses.

Ok, I've got a big problem. I don't think anything that luna has will fit, except hung under the top tube.
I have exactly 14" on the inner side of the seat tube. Maybe a triangle pack?

IMG_0540.JPG
I think I can make it work after looking at it again. I have a curve on the down tube that shortens the length of straight mounting surface, but if I stand it off a small amount, I think I can make it work.

IMG_0554.JPG
Here's what I did to make it work. I used tube saddle brackets meant for hang gliders and 3/4" rubbers bushings.
The bushings were 1" OD and 1/2" ID. I used 1/2" OD nylon stand-offs inside the bushings for the M5 bolts.
This allowed me to stand off the battery bracket and clear the curve in the tube and gave me just enough room.

Back