Luna M600 v2 Controller Tuning Thread

Pull it apart and grease the headset bearing top and bottom. Then try it again. If it fails I would recommend replacing it with a wolf tooth set.
I looked at the Wolf Tooth. I'm at a loss as to what to order. Where would I find the sizes of the top and bottom bearings, etc?

First fitment question is Headset type. External Cup, Zero Stack, or Integrated. Then I need the Upper and Lower headset tube measurements inside diameter and the Steerer Tube outside diameter Upper and Lower... Do you think Luna knows this stuff? Or would I have to go to Rockshocks for the steerer tube. The headtube would be the Dengfu carbon right?

I made a post about my upgrade to the 1 deg offset cup. It did make a difference. The stock fork angle is 66 degrees. I changed it to 65 with the Wolftooth headset.

Wolf Tooth Offset Headset.

If you just want to stick with the stock geo. Headset ZS44/28.6 Upper, ZS56/40 Lower/Long 115-140 mm

Wolf Tooth Web Site for the headset. You will need 1 upper ZS44U-5MM-BLK-B and 1 lower ZS56L-40-BLK-B

Last edited:
I made a post about my upgrade to the 1 deg offset cup. It did make a difference. The stock fork angle is 66 degrees. I changed it to 65 with the Wolftooth headset.

Wolf Tooth Offset Headset.

If you just want to stick with the stock geo. Headset ZS44/28.6 Upper, ZS56/40 Lower/Long 115-140 mm

Wolf Tooth Web Site for the headset. You will need 1 upper ZS44U-5MM-BLK-B and 1 lower ZS56L-40-BLK-B
IOU you are a wealth of knowledge. Just to double check, since my bike is a later production, are the forks the same on your bike and mine as far as fitment? I have the Rockshock Debonair Yari.

Same headset on X1and X2.
The play in my steerer tube feels like it is coming from the lower bearing. I would order upper and lower I would think. Is this going to require some special tools to install. I'm pretty mechanical, but I don't have the tools shown in the offset video... The Amazon link for the stock Wolftooth is just the upper right?

The play in my steerer tube feels like it is coming from the lower bearing. I would order upper and lower I would think. Is this going to require some special tools to install. I'm pretty mechanical, but I don't have the tools shown in the offset video... The Amazon link for the stock Wolftooth is just the upper right?
So, I removed the fork this morning. As I did, the lower stem bearing came out in pieces. I know this was like this from it's origin at Luna because when I got the bike the steering was stiff. I worked on the adjustment of the stem many times and could always feel the free play at the bottom of the stem tube and the steerer tube. I replaced the bearing and all is good now. I informed Luna about the error in installation of the fork...

Is there any way to get 100% power to the throttle? As it is now it is the max power of the mode that you are in...

Back