Lost my magnetic charging plug cover

Senseiwai

Hi

I was going to plug in charger to charge up the battery, then I discover I lost the magnetic charging cover on the ride home from work. Does anybody know how much it cost to get a new one from Specialized?

I think it was about ten dollars. I drilled a hole in the grip for a small keeper cord tied to the light cable. I haven't lost one since.

What's funny is so many times after unplugging my charger I forgot to take the cover off the down tube and put it back on. Then after going on my next ride I came home and went to plug my charger back in and noticed the cover still sticking to the down tube and never fell off during my ride. That's one good magnet.

What's funny is so many times after unplugging my charger I forgot to take the cover off the down tube and put it back on. Then after going on my next ride I came home and went to plug my charger back in and noticed the cover still sticking to the down tube and never fell off during my ride. That's one good magnet.

But funny though the magnet can stick on the down tub on rides without losing it, but not sticking on in the charge socket what is suppose to stick in.

Back