Looking for minimalist, "undercover" ebike?

Yeah. Because I actually use my 10-speed shifter a lot on an overpass climb/descent, and the mid-drive motor in my Vado SL is 35 Nm/240 W.

Oh, like that. As I mentioned before, I'll be using it in pretty flat terrain. A small one minute hill here and there maybe, but nothing crazy.mostly inner city use.

This bike is a super clean, stealthy, and minimalist carbon build.
1677365422586.jpeg

Besides the cleanliness of the build Specialized quotes its weight at 4.63 pounds, about the same as a two liter bottle of Coke.
1677367877880.jpeg

In the photo above, we see it must have advanced gyros to keep it stabilized and upright by itself, much like a Segway, I am not sure. It is only $1000 EU, plus tax for all for the lightest bike ever! That is about the same money as a 90# fat folder with wires like a mangy dog has flees. A twist throttle is a simple addition, that way @AHicks would want to ride one.
1677380554710.jpeg

Not just because I just got one, but what about a lightweight SS analog bike? I think State Bicycles are also available in Europe? https://www.statebicycle.com/collections/black-label/.

My new preferred minimalist bike duo is: Ride1UP Roadster SS e-bike $1100 + State Bicycle Black Label SS analog bike $800 (so under $2k for two bikes, before costs of upgrades and customization, and the best of both worlds - electric and analog!). My other bikes are gathering dust, and should probably be sold or donated.

We are not missing traditional bikes in Europe, trust me PSM. I only wonder why on earth anyone capable riding a trad bike would buy an e-bike...

I cleaned one minimalist bike today. It is an everyday town bike with three-speeds. And goes along at about 40 Kph. The small external battery fits in the water bottle cage. The setup is handmade in Poland and I upgraded it to make it sweet. It will surpass expensive bikes such as clunky bikes from Specialized without looking 'electric' just elegant. This chain is as strong as a belt.

Attachments

• Creme1.JPG
    Creme1.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 137
Back