Locked out

Dogtoes

Any ideas how to break passcode on ebike controller with lost history??display has a 4 digit code to unlock and activate motor controller.....bike was evidently manufactured off planet and no resident aliens will divulge secrets..EVT is manufacturer...vvx-1 is model....36volt brushless hub motor

Lets see, 4 digits, 0-9 options per digit....... Have you tried anything simple like 0000, 1111, or 1234? There must be a factory default password.

1-5 are options on code...tried all simple ones and no luck .....unfortunately manufacturer is a lost nugget of info but i would beleive there is a secret code to override but just as mysterious....hate to have to get new display and controller but that is probably my only route short of randomly punching in numbers in hopes of hitting the lottery. Use a random number generator and spend a day in garage poking away i geuss...wish i could find some info ,bike is made really well but for free i can not complain too much

I gave up on my stock controller and display and purchased one from RisunMotor..... controller, cdisplay,brake levers...speed sensor,twist throttle with meter/lock and pad sensor.......25amp 12 mosfet.......I could not find any other company that had a complete system .....price was digestible enough that if it Ralph's I wont.....any other info on a controller with displays would be appreciated.
The part I may miss is integrated brake and running lights but a little work and may have a work around for that

Back