Let's see your best pic of your electric bicycle

I love my Trek Lift+!

IMG_6296.JPG
IMG_6297.JPG
IMG_6333.JPG

-Iain

Some nice looking bikes & rides here, these days. I'm getting back on my rover after an old elbow injury kept me from putting weight on my arm. Put a riser and adjustable stem on the rover for an upright ride. Put my old brooks b 67 for a relaxed sitting position. With the weight off my arm I'm relaxed and enjoying these golden, warm summer days feeling the pleasant breeze as I ebike up and down these N. Cal hills.
radin'-1.JPG

Just finished building this weekend. It's a Phat Cycle Del Ray cruiser with Luna's Killer Whale battery in rear bag. Controller in front basket. Got the 48v 1000w hub motor kit from Aliexpress. This bike is so much fun to ride!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 658
My wife rode her Trek Neko+ to work yesterday (8+ miles from Cheyenne Mountain to Downtown Colorado Springs), and then I rode my Trek Powerfully 7 out to meet her for dinner outside, so that we could ride home together.

View attachment 17162

View attachment 17163
Holy Cow! Larry! Is that a holder for an iPad Mini on your handlebar? That must make for a great mapping display. As well as anything else you might need.

Yesterday I took a test ride on a 2016 Gazelle Arroyo diamond frame, on the hottest day of the year. I was pleasantly surprised by how the Bosch Active Line motor performed under load riding up to the highest point in Washington, DC.
DC.jpg

Last edited:
Just added #6 to my collection last week - Easy Motion 2-wheel drive, 48v, 29er, hydro brakes, torque sensor...nice! I wanted a more "Stealth" bike.

View attachment 16862

• Hey Jazz- I like your new bike. I am beginning to be a big fan of Easy Motion products after seeing new additions at the local Ebike Expo. Just curious-why you have 6 ebikes and are they all Easy Motion? I am thinking on purchasing another EM with a 500 watt hub motor. I seem to sway more towards hub motor driven bikes than mid drives due to the zippy, get up and go feeling. How about you? What is your preference? Thanks and ride safe!!:D

Back