Latest New Espin Sport/Flow update (1/14/2021)

View attachment 77278
Does anyone know the difference between Fulfilled and Partial? I received tracking numbers for both.
Is there a chance the "partial" shipment is a bike with accessories? Many times they are separate shipments, and in this case, maybe just one has been made.

Interesting I have 2 tracking numbers and product is not moving anywhere. Looks like label was created and not stuck on the boxes yet, or Fedex has not even picked up the boxes yet. Maybe Fedex is waiting for more bikes to ship before they pick them all up.

From the first note in this string-

"We have already called ahead to Fedex to send several large trucks to pick up hundreds of bikes all at once but the earliest they can send the truck is next Thursday (that was this past Thur. the 21st). We will be creating the shipping labels over the weekend and you may receive a tracking number, but that does not mean it has been shipped out yet. When you see that the number is tracking, that is when it has begun moving through the Fedex system.

Please note that since Fedex is picking up hundreds of packages at once, they may not scan it into the system immediately. Once they scan it, then you will see movement on your tracking number."

not me...
The FedEx tracking number saying that my son's bike shipped out of LA wasn't really worth much. The tracking number was created and supposedly the bike had shipped and then about a week and a half went by and the tracking said it was still sitting in the warehouse in LA. According to FedEx as soon as they receive it they scan it so apparently it was still in the warehouse. Emailed Espin and they said " they're picked up in bunches so it might take awhile to be scanned into FedEx's system". About a week later it showed movement in the tracking and a few days later it was here

"We have already called ahead to Fedex to send several large trucks to pick up hundreds of bikes all at once but the earliest they can send the truck is next Thursday (that was this past Thur. the 21st). We will be creating the shipping labels over the weekend and you may receive a tracking number, but that does not mean it has been shipped out yet. When you see that the number is tracking, that is when it has begun moving through the Fedex system.

Please note that since Fedex is picking up hundreds of packages at once, they may not scan it into the system immediately. Once they scan it, then you will see movement on your tracking number."
sorry I responded to an earlier message of yours before I saw this one, pretty much got the same message from Espin

I did read that. But since it is now Saturday and I received my tracking numbers Wednesday, I assumed it would hit the truck Thursday. If it indeed was on the Fedex inbound truck, it should have been sorted by today. My guess is unless I see movement, my bikes will not see another truck until next week. Does not really matter. Won't be riding for a few weeks anyway due to weather. Guess I am just getting anxious.

I did read that. But since it is now Saturday and I received my tracking numbers Wednesday, I assumed it would hit the truck Thursday. If it indeed was on the Fedex inbound truck, it should have been sorted by today. My guess is unless I see movement, my bikes will not see another truck until next week. Does not really matter. Won't be riding for a few weeks anyway due to weather. Guess I am just getting anxious.
I was in the same boat. It's a bit chilly here outside Philly for bike riding but was anxious to get my son's belated Christmas present. Probably not what you want to hear but if FedEx shows no movement my money is on the bike still being in the warehouse

I was in the same boat. It's a bit chilly here outside Philly for bike riding but was anxious to get my son's belated Christmas present. Probably not what you want to hear but if FedEx shows no movement my money is on the bike still being in the warehouse
Exactly. I have dealt a lot over the years with Fedex, UPS, USPS involving tracking numbers. If they did not physically scan it with the drivers scan tool or at the terminal, they don't have it yet.

Another thought. It took forever to get the container off the darn boat. That should be a clue regarding how congested the shipping channels are in that area. I think it's a safe bet that Fedex is completely overwhelmed as well. Those bikes are going to sit there until Fedex can clear an entire truck (or multiple trucks) to go get them.

Both my bikes are now in transit. . Delivery next Tuesday. Wonder if the 85 lbs is the calculated shipping weight due to size of package. probably closer to 60 lbs in reality

Last edited:
Reactions: BET
I received both of my flows yesterday afternoon and assembled them. It was pretty easy. The hardest part was removing all the packing materials. The next hardest part was the fender. Quick tip: the headlight mounts on the inside of the frame not the outside. I figured that out on the second Flow assembly.

I received both of my flows yesterday afternoon and assembled them. It was pretty easy. The hardest part was removing all the packing materials. The next hardest part was the fender. Quick tip: the headlight mounts on the inside of the frame not the outside. I figured that out on the second Flow assembly.
Agreed on the headlight , I watched the video which showed the outside, which made me question myself for a minute, but left it on the inside

Back