Latest New Espin Sport/Flow update (1/14/2021)

AHicks

Region
USA
City
Snow Bird - Summer S.E. Michigan, Winter Gulf Coast North Central Fl.

Update on Sport/Flow​

The container that was lost and found has arrived at our warehouse and will be unloaded and processed over the weekend. We will begin the shipping process the middle of next week

We have already called ahead to Fedex to send several large trucks to pick up hundreds of bikes all at once but the earliest they can send the truck is next Thursday. We will be creating the shipping labels over the weekend and you may receive a tracking number, but that does not mean it has been shipped out yet. When you see that the number is tracking, that is when it has begun moving through the Fedex system.

Please note that since Fedex is picking up hundreds of packages at once, they may not scan it into the system immediately. Once they scan it, then you will see movement on your tracking number.

Additionally, if you live in the Los Angeles Area and wish to come to the warehouse to pick up your bike, please let us know and we can have this arranged.

Thank you for your patience during this process. We are nearly there!

- Team Espin

Sure they're late, but the company is taking the time to be forthright about the deal. Explaining exactly whats going on in detail. That, to me, says a lot about them. Looking forward to our new bike! -Al

Last edited:
I’m in the greater LA area and am going to go pick ours up this week sometime once we are notified.

You guys are going to have me checking my email every 5 minutes now.... 😄

OK, my invitation to the party (in the form of a tracking number that won't track yet) has arrived - FINALLY!! -Al

Cool @alfaman, sent you a PM. We are going to pick up our Flow today form the warehouse. If anyone has any questions, let me know -- its just a 3rd party warehouse, but I plan to poke around.
Like to know model number of rear gear set. It appears a few things are changed. Website claims brake disc rotor is now 180mm. Sort of doubt thats right.

1611337117596.png

Does anyone know the difference between Fulfilled and Partial? I received tracking numbers for both.

Back