Latest New Espin Sport/Flow update (1/14/2021)

My FedEx story is the exact opposite. I had FedEx notifications showing that one bike was out for delivery and the other would deliver the next day. Odd since both of them arrived at the same facility at the same time but what do I know about how FedEx works? Anyway, the truck pulls up and my driveway cam alerts me. I went out and the delivery guy hand-trucked my bike to the garage door where I was standing. He told me that something was wrong as I was supposed to get two packages and he only had one on the truck. I told him about the notifications saying one today and one tomorrow. he said that that didn't sound right and he would look into it. I began assembling my Flow and as I was just about done, he pulled up with my second bike. He said he had called around and another driver had it on his truck so he went and got it for me.
Unbelievable. He actually cared that I was excited to get my bikes and took the extra steps to get them to me that day.

What is that plastic handle like item in the bottom of the box. Looks like some kind of shipping item to help put the bike in the box. About 4 inches wide.

What is that plastic handle like item in the bottom of the box. Looks like some kind of shipping item to help put the bike in the box. About 4 inches wide.
I think that usually is in the front fork as a placeholder.

So throw it away? Just scrap shipping item? Makes sense to hold fork in place so it won't get bent in shipping. Looks like it fits right there.
I threw mine in the recycle bin... not sure if it had the triangle on it. :(

My FedEx story is the exact opposite. I had FedEx notifications showing that one bike was out for delivery and the other would deliver the next day. Odd since both of them arrived at the same facility at the same time but what do I know about how FedEx works? Anyway, the truck pulls up and my driveway cam alerts me. I went out and the delivery guy hand-trucked my bike to the garage door where I was standing. He told me that something was wrong as I was supposed to get two packages and he only had one on the truck. I told him about the notifications saying one today and one tomorrow. he said that that didn't sound right and he would look into it. I began assembling my Flow and as I was just about done, he pulled up with my second bike. He said he had called around and another driver had it on his truck so he went and got it for me.
Unbelievable. He actually cared that I was excited to get my bikes and took the extra steps to get them to me that day.
what a mensch. hope you tipped him:)

My delivery guy had his mind all made up he was going to manhandle that bike up on his shoulder. I met him about 2 steps away from his truck and asked him to put it down so I could give him a hand. He didn't need to be asked twice!

Mine showed obvious signs on the outside (black marks) that it had spent quite a bit of time sliding around on it's side. Contents were perfect, so I was fine with that.

Mine were banged up slightly. Edges showed they got wet, but ok. Contents were perfect due to double boxing by Espin. Very nice packing job overall. Probably the best I have ever seen.

My delivery guy had his mind all made up he was going to manhandle that bike up on his shoulder. I met him about 2 steps away from his truck and asked him to put it down so I could give him a hand. He didn't need to be asked twice!

Mine showed obvious signs on the outside (black marks) that it had spent quite a bit of time sliding around on it's side. Contents were perfect, so I was fine with that.
There's probably a reason a lot of bike companies make the boxes look like they're TVs to anyone just glancing at one.

Back