Known Issues & Problems with Watt Wagons Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

I know Pushkar was working on it but everything‘s been so crazy for him with the supply chain mess etc. I haven’t bothered him about it

My bike is pretty awesome as it is so not a huge deal if I wait a while

Not the best title, I should change it if possible

think all This is in the thread

soft tail titanium with 1000 watt archon
2.8 tires- wish I had gone 4
Great bike!

I was going to post look for a thread by a nice lady with a cool bike and a the funkiest seat ever! Lol

Thanks for linking that Vincent....and taking the time to document and share it all - over time.

Who could complain about a sub $50 seat that feels great. I'm on my 4th or 5th saddle so far and still looking.

My wife says 'the mountain bike ladies ' group she posts on has a saddle swapping or sharing opportunity. That sounds like a good idea.

All- please use the XiaoXiangBMS battery app on your phone and turn off the battery before you uninstall/install them…..
Look mom, no more sparks!!!
-BB
I just put a bit of dielectric grease on each of the 4 battery contacts, seems to have helped. It's an insulator so it prevents arcing.

I didn't think skipping was an issue with a belt drive. I know these belts last a long time, but could the belt be worn?

Last edited:
I didn't skipping was an issue with a belt drive. I know these belts last a long time, but could the belt be worn?
I replaced the belt with a new one , realigned with laser, and had the same issues. Its not a problem in ECO 1 or 2, just ECO 3 (1500 watts) or greater. It skips less with the laser re-alignment, but it still happens.

Back