Known Issues & Problems with M2S Bikes Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

Did you send the clip to M2S ? Sounds like they got some defective hub motors . I would call and send the clip to them . Please let us know what their response is they should definitely resolve this . Good Luck

Yes I sent them the clip :) 2 weeks ago and no response.

I also sent them a clip of the factory controller program settings as Eric wanted to know what the settings were that came with the bike, no response.

s*it I think they are overwhelmed. If you want a bike from them right now you have to wait . They have a really competitive line of bikes without good customer service and inventory not good. I would send them that clip and call every day till someone fixes the problem . Don’t give up.

I've had my Kush for almost 3 weeks now and it has performed quite well. It arrived in great shape, was packed snugly, and was easy to assemble and ride the same day after charging. Took me on some great rides in the Pioneer Mountains in SW Montana. I'm a bit miffed by how little battery power I'm using so I'll be conducting some distance / terrain tests ASAP.
IMG_2385s.jpg
IMG_2476s.jpg

I've had my Kush for almost 3 weeks now and it has performed quite well. It arrived in great shape, was packed snugly, and was easy to assemble and ride the same day after charging. Took me on some great rides in the Pioneer Mountains in SW Montana. I'm a bit miffed by how little battery power I'm using so I'll be conducting some distance / terrain tests ASAP.
View attachment 24882View attachment 24881

What are you getting for mileage if it is real hilly or you are using throttle a lot you can kill the battery quickly I get about 20 per charge with moderate hills and peddling along with motor.

Yes I sent them the clip :) 2 weeks ago and no response.

I also sent them a clip of the factory controller program settings as Eric wanted to know what the settings were that came with the bike, no response.
Hey Klein, did you ever get any satisfaction from M2S, if so, how long did it take.

Hi Delta, M2S sent me a new battery free of charge.

Long version: My new KUSH R750 was shutting down after 3 bars without warning. I would guess the range is satisfactory of course it depends on rider and conditions. IMO range and performance was within normal parameters. However I would never saw two battery bars or less because of sudden shut down. I sent M2S a video clip and never heard from them* (see below)

A month later... one day I got a surprise tracking number from M2S. I never ordered anything and didn't know what to expect. It was a new battery. Same 48v 16AH spec as my current. I did not ask for the battery so obviously it was free and a nice surprise. The new battery works and I get 2 bars when low on juice therefore I'm happy to know it's not the controller nor computer issue. So now I have 2 batteries and the faulty one I would use for short trips as it's still usable. However comparing the two I think the faulty battery is a little low on range.

* Full disclosure: I use my work email when communicating with M2S. We have filters and I noticed a M2S message in my Spam. I caught it after quarantine but is was already deleted... so I cannot say if they responded or it was a 'bounce back'. I will give M2S the benefit of the doubt and assume they contacted me.

I also have a 'noisy motor' problem (with video clip) and I have not heard from M2S. It's possible they contacted me but I've put this problem aside because the bike still works great and it hasn't affected performance nor durability (5 months 1,500 miles). I love my M2S KUSH R750! Very fast and the 'live' throttle at 0 assist level is awesome. The bike is both fun and practical and I've relied on it for both. Hands down one of my great life purchases.

Thanks for the update Klein. It's great they sent you a new battery. Keep after them on the motor issue, maybe use your personal email and then you will know for sure if they reply.

I see. I do not know why they are so bad on responding to emails. They seem like a responsible company but leaving customers hanging like that is bad for business.

My brakes have been screaming since new. Especially the last few feet of a stop, both front and rear. I've cleaned the disc and they are good for about 1 brake, after it goes back to squeaking. I've never owned a bike with disc brakes. I did order a couple extra pads I will be installing this weekend

I had a problem at first with my battery not being completely latched to the bike I would hit a bump and bike would shut down . I have to make sure my battery snaps into place and I can’t just pull it out without the key . No problems since then.
My bike won’t power up at all did you get your to come back on

Back