Known Issues & Problems with Gazelle Products + Help, Solutions & Fixes

I’m hoping someone on this forum might have some insight with a problem I have with my e-bike. I love my Gazelle Arroyo that I bought in 2018 while I lived in Colorado. I have since moved to Pennsylvania and have about 3,300 on my bike. in the past 6 months, I have probably had 15 flat tires. I ride on a maintained bike trail and small town roads and streets. I have my bike serviced locally by a knowledgeable bike mechanic. We have replaced the tires, put in tire liners, used the spray-in additive to help prevent flats, changed the brand of inner tubes and nothing has solved my problem. I rarely ride for more than a week without a flat. I have called Gazelle in USA and was told I’m having “bad luck”. Any ideas would be appreciated!

I’m hoping someone on this forum might have some insight with a problem I have with my e-bike. I love my Gazelle Arroyo that I bought in 2018 while I lived in Colorado. I have since moved to Pennsylvania and have about 3,300 on my bike. in the past 6 months, I have probably had 15 flat tires. I ride on a maintained bike trail and small town roads and streets. I have my bike serviced locally by a knowledgeable bike mechanic. We have replaced the tires, put in tire liners, used the spray-in additive to help prevent flats, changed the brand of inner tubes and nothing has solved my problem. I rarely ride for more than a week without a flat. I have called Gazelle in USA and was told I’m having “bad luck”. Any ideas would be appreciated!
15 flats doesn't sound like bad luck to me. I ride indiscriminately over any terrain the bike can handle and we only have two flats in 1500 miles. Here in Texas we have plants that produce sharp barbs that can go through a soft shoe sole, as well as glass and debris in most of the bike lanes.

Have you tried a different mechanic? My (rather uninformed) guess is that there is something wrong with the wheel. Might want to try a new mechanic, and also post in the general forum for more eyes.

usually that many flats usually indicates something to do with the rim. where are the holes in the tubes?

Back