Known Issues & Problems with Carbo Products + Help, Solutions, & Fixes

If I interpret your photo correctly, I see that seat rail mismatch often with regular seatposts. You have to spread the seat rails apart. I certainly iunderstand any reluctance to do so, since you don't want to damage your Carbo seat post.

Try the seat on another bike to spread the rails. Then move it back.

If I interpret your photo correctly, I see that seat rail mismatch often with regular seatposts. You have to spread the seat rails apart. I certainly iunderstand any reluctance to do so, since you don't want to damage your Carbo seat post.

Try the seat on another bike to spread the rails. Then move it back.
Thanks Harry. I ended up using a small tabletop vise that allowed me to slip the seat rails over the outside of the jaws and then gradually open the jaws to spread the rails apart.

Hey there! Wondering if you found a solution to this problem yet?
Hi Mitch, I too bought an X Carbo bike but waited 8 months for the delivery. I seems I am having a similar problem with the bike working intermittently. It is a very slow and frustrating process sealing with the company for a fix. Did you ever get to the bottom of the problem and can you please. share.

Hey there! Wondering if you found a solution to this problem yet?
I am having the same issue and it has been 2 months of following instruction to video checking connections etc to send to them. I waited 8 months for delivery and it has been now 2 months of trying to figure out the problem. They keep stalling on any replacement parts. I am getting ready to ask for a shipping label to return. Just think they have not worked the kinks out. Disappointed and fustrated for all the maney and time I have spent on trying to get it to work. Ddi you ever get them to resolve the issues?

Hello,

we ordered a Carbo x in november and received it 3 months later by the end of february and have a similar problem.The bike worked just fine and after a short period it just won't power up. That is to say, only the "walking-mode" (which allows a user to walk next to the bike and the motor will go up to 6km/hour) works. So I wonder how your problem was resolved in the end and how long it took?

At this point we lost all trust in Carbo since we made a support-ticket weeks ago and kept returning with very slow answers and demanding tests, video's,pictures and detailed description of the problem.
Finally after a few weeks they came up with the solution of sending out a controller and a torque (which we should replace ourselves) and after a week of silence, not knowing if the parts were send out, which we kept asking about,
to come up with a new idea : We want you to run an extra test to be sure we got the problem right and will let you know later. So, not only they did n't send out the parts but they let us wait (after allready waiting for a solution for more than 3 weeks) to let us know which new extra test they want us to perform...

grz
Did you ever get a resolve. I have been dealing with the same video requests and have complied but seems like they do not want to send a replace part for anything. I am thinking of asling for a shipping label to send it back. Hate to but after waiting 8 months for deliver and 2 months of communicating with no resolve, not sure what else to do?

Hello Everyone,

Very sorry for the lack of follow-up in this thread, we only recently found out about it.

As you know, the COVID pandemic has affected shipping time for all industries since 2020. Things have been a lot smoother recently, so we are hopeful that shipping delays will be a thing of the past now. Currently, it takes about 30 to 45 days to receive your CARBO but as little as 2 weeks if your configuration is in stock in our warehouse in Canada and USA.

Regarding after-sale customer support concerns, please note that we have improved our workflows vastly and have trained additional agents to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours with faster resolution times. All parts are covered under our generous warranty of three years on the frame, two years on all electrical components, and one year on the battery.

Thank you everyone for your interest in CARBO, we hope our bike brings you joy for many many years to come. We will be there for you if any issues arise, please contact us directly from your CARBO portal: https://portal.ridecarbo.com/

Happy riding!

carbo_electric_bike_press_21.jpg

Back