Kenda Krusade VS Innova Love Tire on a Juiced Ripcurrent S step thru

I just receive my new Juiced Ripcurrent S step thru to replace the same Bike which I sold to a friend in Canada. I noticed the tires have changed from Kenda Krusaders to Innova Love Tire. Anyone notice a difference between the tires? The Innovas seem louder to me and I am not sure they have any puncture resistance. Opinions?

Any more information? Are they still 26x4" or wider 4.8"? Pictures?

Are they model LV-1002?

Is the thread count for the casing on the tire? 60TPI or 120TPI?

For whatever its worth, Surly tires are manufactured by Innova and the Ednas that came on my Big Fat Dummy are among the longest-wearing, if not the longest, fat tire I have ever put to use. I took them off at 1000 miles and they barely show any signs of wear. They are going back on when the tires I have on now are worn thru.

For whatever its worth, Surly tires are manufactured by Innova and the Ednas that came on my Big Fat Dummy are among the longest-wearing, if not the longest, fat tire I have ever put to use. I took them off at 1000 miles and they barely show any signs of wear. They are going back on when the tires I have on now are worn thru.
Thanks. I finally found out the company is based in Taiwan. Seemed to me that the Kenda had some puncture protection and this may not. Just curious. I just noticed the noise as I have just gotten the bike and I remembered that the Kenda was surprisingly quiet for being a knobby tire.

26 x 4 lv 1003-c Says Love Tire I do not see anything about thread count
1003 is better than 1002, so it seems they have a max PSI rating of 35?

Depending on the exact model of the LV-1003 it looks like the TPI varies from 33 to 60 TPI. They have an e-bike specific one though, maybe that one has a higher TPI or they use a thicker or denser rubber.

I'm impressed with the Krusaders,

Take a close look to see if the TPI is not on the tire somewhere.

The Innova Pro GNEISS 26x4" LV-1003 tire has a 120 TPI, so I suspect yours is lower if it is not part of their Pro series.

Depending on the exact model of the LV-1003 it looks like the TPI varies from 33 to 60 TPI. They have an e-bike specific one though, maybe that one has a higher TPI or they use a thicker or denser rubber.

Thx. I liked the Kendas, too

Question how are you going to use the bike? road mostly? Depending on how you use the bike you will pick the tires to best suit your riding needs. I have for trail riding Maxxis Minions but for road riding I have Vee Rubber Mission Command Fat Tires which are super quiet but are also good for light trail riding. I have also tried Schwalbe Jumbo Jim and is a good tire for light trail use but loud on the road. My tire noise tester is my wife.

Correction, the Innova tires are LV 1003-01 not c

Back