Karens on bikes

Monterey, MX has run dry. There is no clean water for people to even brush their teeth. And yet my local restaurant supply store has pallets of cases of bottled water from Monterey, Mexico.
1666983881572.jpeg
1666983933004.jpeg
1666983956865.jpeg

1666983979647.jpeg

Monterey, MX has run dry. There is no clean water for people to even brush their teeth. And yet my local restaurant supply store has pallets of cases of bottled water from Monterey, Mexico.
View attachment 138984View attachment 138985View attachment 138986
View attachment 138987
That woman with the discolored arm seems to enjoy Hers, heck it's just capitalism.( let Hosea eat cake or use Mr coffee filters {while greasy Joan doth "keel the pot"] at least the bottling company could provide some filtered water for the People who are dying of thirst.

Not to defend her actions.... But I get the feeling it was more a case of stupid + exhaustion = desperation. Her saying "inside water" makes me believe that she thinks the source/quality are different.
I've heard people say that they only drink water from the kitchen and not the bathroom for that reason.
Me personally... I would have brought her a glass of inside water.
"Commode Aqua"

In the early '60's my mom attended a formal ladies' tea party. A little girl about 3-years-old went around with her toy tea pot topping up the ladies' cups. They were all very sweet and polite. That is until someone asked, 'Were did she get the water?' She can't reach the faucet!

I complemented someone on their costume. But that's how they dress everyday.

In the early '60's my mom attended a formal ladies' tea party. A little girl about 3-years-old went around with her toy tea pot topping up the ladies' cups. They were all very sweet and polite. That is until someone asked, 'Were did she get the water?' She can't reach the faucet!
Kids do the darndest things"

Back